No Way Home Official No Way Home merchandise thread

Need Hot Toys to reveal the villains, Toby, Andrew and the new blue and red costume.

Also NEED Funkos of all of the above.

I predict we're going to be hit with a huge wave of stuff this coming Spring. Its a shame they didnt have it ready for the movie's release but regardless this stuff's gonna sell out when it comes available.

Does the film have an "Art of" book?

I can't find anything online, which is a bit odd as it's quite a big release.

I found one of the Titan Hero figures on sale and picked it up for a review.

I predict we're going to be hit with a huge wave of stuff this coming Spring. Its a shame they didnt have it ready for the movie's release but regardless this stuff's gonna sell out when it comes available.
I'd have thought they might have revealed more by now since it's been a few weeks since it came out but I guess it's another another Baby Yoda type of situation.

Yeah I'm with you dude. The fact that we dont even have Doc Ock toys or merchandise out is just weird to me. I have to believe though that in the next few weeks we're going to start seeing new waves of funko's and toys and merchandise being released with the 5 villains and Tobey and Andrew's Spideys. Because that is millions upon millions they're leaving on the table.

Yeah I'm with you dude. The fact that we dont even have Doc Ock toys or merchandise out is just weird to me. I have to believe though that in the next few weeks we're going to start seeing new waves of funko's and toys and merchandise being released with the 5 villains and Tobey and Andrew's Spideys. Because that is millions upon millions they're leaving on the table.
Since we haven't gotten any reveals yet, I'm also inclined to believe that Sony/Marvel kept everything pertaining to the previous Spidey films in NWH hidden from licensing partners until very late in the game. But even so, Doc Ock was officially revealed to be in it all the way back in August, which is more than enough time to at least put together some concept images of a Marvel Legends figure or a Funko Pop but I'm sure they'll reveal everything at once.

If they happen to make both versions of the Green Goblin. I am absolutely head swapping the mask on the final battle version. And you can't stop me.

Is Hasbro releasing a 2nd No Way Home Wave with Goblin Ock Electro Raimi Spider-Man Webb Spider-Man Lizard Sandman? They could do a BAF of Ock

Is Hasbro releasing a 2nd No Way Home Wave with Goblin Ock Electro Raimi Spider-Man Webb Spider-Man Lizard Sandman? They could do a BAF of Ock

There is no word yet on more No Way Home Marvel Legends. There's been a lot of leaks recently and No Way Home isn't mentioned.

But don't be discouraged. Given that NWH was a monumental success financially and critically, more Marvel Legends from the movie are all but assured. Just gotta play the waiting game.

There's oddly a distinct lack of NWH merchandise period, it seems, but I'm hoping next month we get announcements of Funkos, toys and other goodies coming. Otherwise Sony's missing out on billions.

Last edited:
There's oddly a distinct lack of NWH merchandise period, it seems, but I'm hoping next month we get announcements of Funkos, toys and other goodies coming. Otherwise Sony's missing out on billions.

Sony's not getting a penny from NWH merchandise sales, Disney is getting ALL of it. But I would like a Funko pop of Tobey and Andrew for my Homecoming Tom and Doctor Strange.

Sure these been posted, but spotted these at my local Walmart...IMG_20220205_145739324.jpg

Hot Toys Doc Ock

Hot-Toys-Doc-Ock-002.jpg

does anyone know if the Best Buy steelbook will restock? I really don't wanna have to pay an aftermarket price for it

I can't believe a $1.8 billion film had an almost non-existent merch - no Marvel Legends figures for the villains, nor Tobey or Andrew.

I already have tons of merch from The Batman and NWH had an even bigger hype before its release.

It really is baffling! Where are all the toys/funkos, merch for this thing?! Thats an unspeakable amount of money Sony/Disney are leaving on the table. I feel like there has to be some behind the scenes legal stuff going on preventing this. If I were a young kid who watched this movie, I'd want a toy of the trio and each villain and theres absolutely nothing.

I can't imagine what legal stuff could be going on here. Marvel has been releasing merchandise for Spider-man for years. Now suddenly they have legal problems? i can't see that being true.

My guess is that they only just started getting the ball rolling on merchandise due to avoiding spoilers

I can't imagine what legal stuff could be going on here. Marvel has been releasing merchandise for Spider-man for years. Now suddenly they have legal problems? i can't see that being true.

My guess is that they only just started getting the ball rolling on merchandise due to avoiding spoilers
That's what my guess is too. I don't think there's any legal/likeness issues since all these guys have had action figures before from previous Spider-Man films.

And another thing…why the Heck isnt there an “Art of..” book for this?! Do Sony/Disney not want our money or something?? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"