Spider-Man 3 Official Thread for the Spider-Man 3 Footage on Heroes and NBC.com!

Your absoloutly right, we havn't heard much about the relationship between symbiote Peter and May. I'm hoping it's something to do with Uncle Ben
I'm curious about that to. I do wonder if he will shout at Aunt May. that would be very sad and heart breaking. another thing I want to see is how peter once he gets the symbiote how he thinks he's cool and nobody can hurt him. After all he does walk down the sidewalk in this film and actually starts doing a walk-dance. sort of similar to the raindrops keep falling on my head scene in spidey2 only thing is peter didn't have the symbiote and he's trying to walk casually.

I'm curious about that to. I do wonder if he will shout at Aunt May. that would be very sad and heart breaking. another thing I want to see is how peter once he gets the symbiote how he thinks he's cool and nobody can hurt him. After all he does walk down the sidewalk in this film and actually starts doing a walk-dance. sort of similar to the raindrops keep falling on my head scene in spidey2 only thing is peter didn't have the symbiote and he's trying to walk casually.

Also he isn't Spider-Man any more either.

It does seem Peter will start thinking he is..."dead hard" (excuse the atrocious English *shivers*). Which will be interesting, will we as spectators start to develop a dislike for our hero? If he gets to cocky I will be waiting for someone to put him in his place...in a very painful way.

Also he isn't Spider-Man any more either.

It does seem Peter will start thinking he is..."dead hard" (excuse the atrocious English *shivers*). Which will be interesting, will we as spectators start to develop a dislike for our hero? If he gets to cocky I will be waiting for someone to put him in his place...in a very painful way.
very true as well. I will start to want him to get rid of the symbiote when he starts being mean to his loved ones. such as when he pushes MJ on the ground. like spidey says in the trailer, "it feels good....if you lose yourself to it". that right there shows that peter is enjoying the suit. I don't know if he will get put in his place, I mean take what he does to brock for example. Brock says, "now give a guy a break" and then peter pushes him against the wall. peter really will take no crap from anybody once he gets the symbiote. which is yet another reason he needs to get rid of the symbiote.

very true as well. I will start to want him to get rid of the symbiote when he starts being mean to his loved ones. such as when he pushes MJ on the ground. like spidey says in the trailer, "it feels good....if you lose yourself to it". that right there shows that peter is enjoying the suit. I don't know if he will get put in his place, I mean take what he does to brock for example. Brock says, "now give a guy a break" and then peter pushes him against the wall. peter really will take no crap from anybody once he gets the symbiote. which is yet another reason he needs to get rid of the symbiote.

Yup. It will be interesting to see if he is unbeatable when fighting Sandman, if so that would be an enjoyable thing to watch.

Also the process of him removing the symbiote looks most painful, I guess done as Pete's punishment. That amount of power and that amount of hate cannot go unpunished.

Yup. It will be interesting to see if he is unbeatable when fighting Sandman, if so that would be an enjoyable thing to watch.

Also the process of him removing the symbiote looks most painful, I guess done as Pete's punishment. That amount of power and that amount of hate cannot go unpunished.
no doubt about that. The scary thing about it is that once peter finally decides to take it off in the bell tower, the symbiote is actually trying to stay attached to him. which is why in that shot in the trailer peter is screaming and you can see the symbiote going crazy. one of the interesting things to see in this film is going to be how Peter doesn't let the symbiote fully consume him. he defines it so to speak. Sandman on the other hand seems suprisingly...well....sort of suprised because of how much spidey's powers have enhanced. it's probably going to be spidey doing fast attacks on sandman and eventually ending up in this sewer room. where Sandman supposedley dies but gets washed away and returns to fight in the battle royal.

where can i get teh HD footage? it doesnt work on yahoo.

can someone please give me a downloadable link to the 7 minutes in HD? not the youtube links. i need it as soon as possible. thanks!

By any slim chance does anybody still have the 7 minute clip that premiered on NBC.com? It’s been impossible to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"