Oh boy! Iran Is Going To Send a Message to the American People!

Jack O'Lantern said:
I love getting messages from crazy foreign heads of state!

yeah, we get those messages everyday from Bush lol

Gonking said:

Not to mention Kim Jong Il, Saddam Hussein (well, ex-leader), basically every leader in the Middle East, Venezuela's president, and just about every other foreign head that puts his 'two cents' in.

:huh:

Where's Sum of God when you need him? I can hear it right as the bomb drops and the world ends. The last thing we all hear is "I TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD YOOOOOOOOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dwarf lord said:
Where's Sum of God when you need him? I can hear it right as the bomb drops and the world ends. The last thing we all hear is "I TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD YOOOOOOOOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

last I heard he was trying to buy those sunglasses that Rowdy Roddy Piper had in "They Live"

Ahma.... Ahmadi... Ahma---dine--jad...

Mahmoud can go to hell!

Hollow Wood Director said:
I thought you were Christian and wished others no ill?

When did I ever say I was a Christian?

I wish people well, as long as they don't mean to wipe out my entire family/community/state/country. :yay:

Gamma Ray said:
When did I ever say I was a Christian?

I wish people well, as long as they don't mean to wipe out my entire family/community/state/country. :yay:

You're not a Christian?:wow:

My bad. Dunno why I was thinking that, I think I need to get off my meds straight away.:woot:

cRaZeeIrAn548: hay merica u r teh suxx0rs lol

Gonking said:
LOL! Why do they let these guys near paper and pencils!!:cmad:

I like how Mahmoud challenged Bush to a debate a while ago, just like Saddam did right before the war. Bush should just agree to a Battle of the Twits debate and get it over with. At least when he starts up with North Korea, Kim wont be able to challenge him to a debate. It will have been done.

I love how this guy is the leader of a party that was formed to expell all American culture and values, and at the same time he demands to be respected by Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"