Ok - I'm Bored At Work So Lets Talk About -- Pringles! - Why Do They Taste So Good?

I hate pringles. They're in packaging shaped like tennis ball packaging. So when I open them and I am not craving potato chips, I get potato chips instead and cannot play tennis, which is a double whammy since I was hoping to play tennis with my three tennis ball pack of pringles tennis balls which costed a small price, and now I'm stuck with these plain tasting potato slices.

chosen1 said:
I'm at work too. Glad to know that us working folk are being so productive. I like those pringle look alikes made by lays theyre good.

Never had them. I hate wannabees. :cmad:

maxwell's demon said:
i like pringles with my tuna fish sandwiches. i put them in the sandwich, smash the toasted bread down, and they break up into perfect same-sized bits, and retain their crunchiness. they're like the safety glass of potato chips.

Mmmmm. That sounds good, but I don't know why. Add a cup of hot Campbells Tomato soup with that will ya? :yay:

I used to like the Pizza flavored Pringles, but I haven't had those in years. :huh:

Master Chief said:
I hate pringles. They're in packaging shaped like tennis ball packaging. So when I open them and I am not craving potato chips, I get potato chips instead and cannot play tennis, which is a double whammy since I was hoping to play tennis with my three tennis ball pack of pringles tennis balls which costed a small price, and now I'm stuck with these plain tasting potato slices.
Sometimes I open up a can of tennis balls and get disappointed because I can't eat them :(

Socrates said:
I used to like the Pizza flavored Pringles, but I haven't had those in years. :huh:

Did it actually taste like pizza or did it taste like tacos?

it tastes like chemicals.

Very delicious chemicals.

Remember when Doritos came out with those Taco Bell flavored chips?

Ronny Shade said:

I remember eating those because I liked the taste, and I was collecting the promo film cells from Batman & Robin.

Socrates said:
I remember eating those because I liked the taste, and I was collecting the promo film cells from Batman & Robin.
Was it that long ago? yeesh. I thought it was like 01 or 02.

Ronny Shade said:

Yeah, they were gross. But what the hell, they were still Doritos.

It's hard to use as a sig because it doesn't contain the subject of the remark in the remark. :(

Ronny Shade said:
It's hard to use as a sig because it doesn't contain the subject of the remark in the remark. :(

:csad:

raybia said:
Its Columus day, we are the only bank in town thats open, and we have zero business. My mind cannot help but to drift about...Pringles.

I love potato chips but with Pringles, if I buy a can, I always end up eating the whole thing in one sitting and then feel nauseous afterwards. Why do are they...additive?

Pringles are secretly made by gnomes, that are about 1 foot tall, and they put in a special chemical called Gnomatica, which is basically gnome semen.

bouncy.jpg

Ronny Shade said:
Sometimes I open up a can of tennis balls and get disappointed because I can't eat them :(
You can...you just need to boil them alittle, then add some butter.

This Japanese girl in my school smells like Pringles.

maxwell's demon said:
this is all because i just said they were the shape of the universe, isn't it!:mad:

Pringles taste good cause God does not play dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"