Okay, so...

Drakon

I got a rock.
Reaction score
As I've mentioned before whenever talk of a resumé comes up here, I do put my work here on SHH and CS down. A lot of you people tend to laugh at that.

Well, I just got a job with a company that does tech support all over the world, for a lot of major companies. And my tech work here from CS and SHH that I had on my resumé is one of the biggest factors that solidified that.

So, bite me!

[YT]y3nrZUJLrKM[/YT]

wow... way to go..... did you tell them you liked Cyclops more then Wolverine, and based on your arguments you posted here, that landed you a job as a mod?

wow... way to go..... did you tell them you liked Cyclops more then Wolverine, and based on your arguments you posted here, that landed you a job as a mod?

1) I like just about anyone better than Wolverine.

2) You -do- realize that I'm talking about all my tech work here, right, since, y'know, I don't really 'mod' all that much.

You want a cookie or something? :o

Cure cancer, then you get my validation.

1) I like just about anyone better than Wolverine.

2) You -do- realize that I'm talking about all my tech work here, right, since, y'know, I don't really 'mod' all that much.

like I said... good for you..... any experince, specially field related should be expressed to any future employer... you did what you should have done... congrats

As I've mentioned before whenever talk of a resumé comes up here, I do put my work here on SHH and CS down. A lot of you people tend to laugh at that.

Well, I just got a job with a company that does tech support all over the world, for a lot of major companies. And my tech work here from CS and SHH that I had on my resumé is one of the biggest factors that solidified that.

So, bite me!

Scrubs Style Burn!!! :awesome:

My bad. It looked like sarcasm. Thanks. :)

My bad for the misunderstanding then. :)

Haters can suck it.
2hf487r.jpg

Knowledge of and ability to use social media tools is very important in this day and age. I'm not suprised that someone who has your know how would get a job like this. Congrats!!! :D

Congrats Drak...great news....glad to hear it.

That is great news! Can you lend me $5?

If we had the Fair Tax, you wouldn't have to ask for $5

Does that mean Drakon will be appearing less and less. Who will fix SHH's lag now? :huh:

I read it... and was suprised that it didn't end with the line "and if you bend over, fairies will fly out you bum too"

If you have any questions concerning the FairTax, I will be willing to answer any and all of them in the thread specific for that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"