The Dark Knight CS/SHH! Interview with Nolan Bros.

So basically we know exactly what we knew before this interview. cool :up:

StorminNorman said:
Fantastic interview, we are finally going to get the World's Greatest Detective it seems. No Harvey announcement for a while.

I like how Ledger (it seems) had intrest in the role BEFORE Nolan aproached him. :up:

Yeah, I always thought it was the other way around.

This interview reaveals nothing new or exciting.

I want concept art of the Joker

I want script leak or at the very least a script review

I want to know which actor will portray Harvey Dent

And I want time to speed up :mad:

Correction, I don't want these things, I need them now. Pay attention WB, you've got yourself a pissed off fan who hasn't learned that patience is a virtue :mad:

Batman Dammit :mad::up:

Dr. MIX said:
This interview reaveals nothing new or exciting.

I want concept art of the Joker

I want script leak or at the very least a script review

I want to know which actor will portray Harvey Dent

And I want time to speed up :mad:

Correction, I don't want these things, I need them now. Pay attention WB, you've got yourself a pissed off fan who hasn't learned that patience is a virtue :mad:

Batman Dammit :mad::up:

Patience, grasshopper. good things come to those who wait.

Superb !!!! Interview :up: :up:

I'm glad their trying to keep all the secrets under wrap . It makes it much more exciting .

This is from the interview with SHH in the front page:

CS/SHH!: How close are we to hearing who Harvey Dent is going to be?
Christopher:
I don't know who is going to be him and I am the only person who would know so...I don't know.

CS/SHH!: Are we a couple months away?
Christopher: I don't know. We'll have to know fairly soon I suppose is what you are asking. We're shooting in February so...

He says they start shooting in Febuary.

Feb isnt far off and I assume we will get a Dent casting annoucement in Jan or late Dec.

I think maybe in November. Nolan seems to be playing a bit coy really. He's got to have some kind of idea of who can play the character.

But, yeah...Febuary isn't so far away.

Detective Batman.... Script news..... NINJAS~! This interview has it all!

I just dont get it. Everyone who gets the chance to talk to Nolan about TDK poses questions about the script which we know won't get accurate answers instead of asking about the possible new designs, i.e. if the Batmobile or the suit will be altered. We all know that Nolan did a big part in creating the tumbler and really loves it so that would maybe a point where we had a better chance that Nolan is willing and "allowed" to leak some information.:o
another question could be if he is 100% satisfied how the suit looked in Begins or if he thinks that changes are necessary. He wouldn't have to give away anything in the answer. A yes or no would tell us if the suit will be changed or not.

Shedhut said:
I just dont get it. Everyone who gets the chance to talk to Nolan about TDK poses questions about the script which we know won't get accurate answers instead of asking about the possible new designs, i.e. if the Batmobile or the suit will be altered. We all know that Nolan did a big part in creating the tumbler and really loves it so that would maybe a point where we had a better chance that Nolan is willing and "allowed" to leak some information.:o
another question could be if he is 100% satisfied how the suit looked in Begins or if he thinks that changes are necessary. He wouldn't have to give away anything in the answer. A yes or no would tell us if the suit will be changed or not.
I think at this point Nolan will be elusive about everything. They´re still some months away from shooting, so I doubt they zeroed in on a new design for the suit, etc.

Great interview! Sounds like Nolan is taking this in a very good direction with a darker more detective oriented story...

ChrisBaleBatman said:
This is from the interview with SHH in the front page:

He says they start shooting in Febuary.

Oh sorry, I forgot that moment.

Feb looks like good enough month, I think Nolan will announce his Dent choice in December.

I am so hyped for this movie . . . .

and the interview only contributes more.

CS/SHH!: Batman is a detective in the comic books, are we going to see that side of him in the next film? Are you hoping to see the detective side?
Jonathan:
Wouldn't that be great. That would be fantastic. I would love that, that would be wonderful. (smiling)

:batty: :D

Nice - I guess Latino Review was full of crap about the script review.

Good point. But, hey....they were right about Ledger....so, they get a free pass.

Or maybe Nolan/WB have held back the script after they heard about Latino's comments.

I'm not bothered about the script anyway, I knew very little of Begins' plot which served me well so once Dent is named i'm making like a tree and splitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"