Okay, so...

You are so f'n miserable!!

Congrats, though, i suppose.

I know it's a plan, purposed by repulicans to reduce taxes to the rich, while taxing the middle class more.... no questions to ask

Congratulations! You definitely deserved it. They are lucky to have you. :)

So what you're saying is.....you're the man. Pfft like we didn't already know that.

So this place isn't social suicide like we originally perceived?

Now I can tell people I actually post here without looking down as I do it.

As I've mentioned before whenever talk of a resumé comes up here, I do put my work here on SHH and CS down. A lot of you people tend to laugh at that.

Well, I just got a job with a company that does tech support all over the world, for a lot of major companies. And my tech work here from CS and SHH that I had on my resumé is one of the biggest factors that solidified that.

So, bite me!

[YT]y3nrZUJLrKM[/YT]

Hey man, experience is experience. Congrats.

Now to show my ignorance, what exactly do you do here if not just modding?

Makes the same looking avys but with small variations!

Hey man, experience is experience. Congrats.

Now to show my ignorance, what exactly do you do here if not just modding?

I'm primary Tech for SHH. So if there's a problem with something not loading, or an ad messing up, you come to me. It used to be Malice, and if it's something I don't know, I will still defer to him, but generally, I'm the front line.

As I've mentioned before whenever talk of a resumé comes up here, I do put my work here on SHH and CS down. A lot of you people tend to laugh at that.

Well, I just got a job with a company that does tech support all over the world, for a lot of major companies. And my tech work here from CS and SHH that I had on my resumé is one of the biggest factors that solidified that.

So, bite me!

[YT]y3nrZUJLrKM[/YT]

Yeah being an ******* is probably a huge factor in working there.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"