Old Guard | Charlize Theron & Kiki Layne

I have to admit, I was pretty meh on the first one. People always talk about how Netflix films are mediocre and they’re right, but I’m not sure how this one got such acclaim. I hope the sequel is better but it annoys me that Charlize has to settle for this instead of starring in the Furiosa movie we deserve.

I'm not entirely sure she wants to go through that again.

I don’t think she’s being forced to be in this

I don’t think she’s being forced to be in this

I'm talking about how Theron probably would not go through with a Fury Road sequel because she had such a bad time on the first one.

Didn’t she say that she was upset to not be asked back for the Furiosa prequel? I know that making the first one was a hellish process but it seemed like she wanted to reprise the role.

I'm talking about how Theron probably would not go through with a Fury Road sequel because she had such a bad time on the first one.

I was referring to Deck’s post about how she has to settle for this. I’m sure if she didn’t want to come back, she’d say no.

is it common for post production to last this long?Could the strikes have had an effect?

is it common for post production to last this long?Could the strikes have had an effect?

It is common for a lot of the streaming shows, so yeah, I can see it having a long post production. Unlike theatical releases, they don't have a date staked out that they HAVE to release on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"