Omigod Becky: Look...at her butt!!

:up:

I was expecting the Urkle.

Yea he's a lucky lanky b@stard.

I was distracted from seeing if her posterior merited the song because I was waiting for her to fall out of her top. Monday nights are like that. :up:

I was distracted from seeing if her posterior merited the song because I was waiting for her to fall out of her top. Monday nights are like that. :up:
eye.jpg

Haha... That some funny **** right there.

Oh lord, I can't believe they really choreographed all that!! They're definitely gonna have a memorable wedding lol. Seriously though, why do white people love that song so much? :cmad: Everytime it comes on at the bar, all the white girls who CAN'T dance are the ones who go nuts :csad:

White people? It's more nostalgia than anything. Race has nothing to do with it. Besides there are 2 myths about blacks that are wrong. 1. They all dance well. 2. Locker room let's you know the other myth is a lie.

There is almost nothing in this world then seeing lame, uncoordinated white people dance. :woot:

White people? It's more nostalgia than anything. Race has nothing to do with it. Besides there are 2 myths about blacks that are wrong. 1. They all dance well. 2. Locker room let's you know the other myth is a lie.

Since when did I mention black people? :huh: I'm white myself you know.

And out of curiousity JcDc, is this your first time hearing someone joke about only uncoordinated white people liking Sir Mix-a-Lot? I'm not trying to be offensive, I thought it was a pretty widely known joke...particularly after that one scene with Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angels :huh:

You mentioned the white people can't dance myth. Granted some can't... But I was pointing out that it's people from that 80's/early 90's era that have nostalgia in regards to that song. As for what it has to do with blacks, you brought up the white people dance stuff out of nowhere so it made me think of the myths associated with blacks. I don't know when people decided to make this stuff up, damn propaganda.

What in the shiny **** does that have to do with anything. :huh:

What in the shiny **** does that have to do with anything. :huh:
What did white people dancing have to do with a funny wedding video? There is lies the point :o I know quite well everyone will fight me on what I said but simply don't care. PC for what? Nah.

You mentioned the white people can't dance myth. Granted some can't... But I was pointing out that it's people from that 80's/early 90's era that have nostalgia in regards to that song. As for what it has to do with blacks, you brought up the white people dance stuff out of nowhere so it made me think of the myths associated with blacks. I don't know when people decided to make this stuff up, damn propaganda.

Perhaps you should re-read my post because I never made the generalization that white people can't dance. I said that the girls who I always see get super excited for that song can't dance. I don't believe or agree with that myth because of course it's silly and a stereotype. I myself am an excellent dancer.

Perhaps you should re-read my post because I never made the generalization that white people can't dance. I said that the girls who I always see get super excited for that song can't dance.

You should reread it.

You first asked "Why do white people love that song?" and you did not say "the girls" you had to point out the "white girls" that can't dance.

LOL, you guys are so funny. :woot:

And this video made me literally LOL. Thanks for that LS. :up:

There is almost nothing in this world then seeing lame, uncoordinated white people dance. :woot:
There is almost nothing in this world...then....lame, uncoordinated white people dancing? :huh:
You mean like, a kind of White Dancer Big Bang? :huh:

Anyway, yeah, it's almost as funny as watching lame, ignorant Black people try to pronounce the word "ask" correctly. :D

:whatever:

What did white people dancing have to do with a funny wedding video? There is lies the point :o I know quite well everyone will fight me on what I said but simply don't care. PC for what? Nah.

PC my ass, it was a funny vid (white, black, purple, or plaid). :whatever:

You should reread it.

You first asked "Why do white people love that song?" and you did not say "the girls" you had to point out the "white girls" that can't dance.

Because it's a widely-known JOKE :huh: I would post a video clip but youtube is performing maintenance. :csad: Seriously, it reminded me of Cameron Diaz. I'm sorry if you've never seen Charlies Angels, but I had no idea someone would jump down my throat for making a joke :huh:

There is almost nothing in this world...then....lame, uncoordinated white people dancing? :huh:
You mean like, a kind of White Dancer Big Bang? :huh:

Anyway, yeah, it's almost as funny as watching lame, ignorant Black people try to pronounce the word "ask" correctly. :D

:whatever:

*zing*

LOL imagine a black guy walking to a little old white lady to ask her something. "Yo I need to AXE YOU"

The white lady then proceeds to beg for her life "Please don't chop me up!"

The black guy responds "We'z don't chop peeps up yo. We use da guns. You muss be thinkin bouts mexicans."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"