One Missed Call

DOG LIPS

El Señor Presidente
Reaction score
The search feature isn't being my friend, so I don't know if there's a thread for this. I may get dragged to see this this weekend, is anyone else going to check it out?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479968/

The PG-13 crap kind of throws me off, but Shannyn Sossamon is hawt.

It's like the ring with aliens from what I gather.

It's like the ring with aliens from what I gather.

I've seen the original(japanese or chinese) and it's pretty much the Ring but instead of watching some tape you just get a random phone call. You hear yourself die then later it actually happens and
it is a ghost that kills you

This movie is going to suck.

looks like utter crap. Final Destination meets every other teen horror flick.

The deadliest call the cast and crew of One Missed Call ever received was the one from their agent telling them that this was the best work available.

Call is the first major motion picture release of 2008, in charge of setting the tone for the lengthy year to come. My friends, the future does not look promising. In fact, it feels like a swift kick to the groin.

Ouch.

One Missed Call. More like One Missed Movie. Bam!

:o

There's some seriously brutal reviews. :csad:

Now I really want to see it. :o

The only thing I like about it is the Sixx Am's "Life is Beautiful" is used in the promos.

This movie's lame, it looked creepy enough to be good with all of the make-up effects and stuff but it's not. Just gonna be another lame horror flick with a bunch of un-inspired teenage characters with no character what-so-ever.

I'd rather eat my own leg than see this garbage.

This is one of those movies where you look at the ads and realize...yep, it's January. :whatever:

This is one of those movies where you look at the ads and realize...yep, it's January. :whatever:

Hey hey show some respect. Cloverfield's gonna be out soon, it will pwn January.

Hey hey show some respect. Cloverfield's gonna be out soon, it will pwn January.

We'll see. The definition for "Cloverfield" is "potential to disappoint".

It might just be the first time anything has been worth seeing in January.

f*** Rambo. Sly Stallone is older than Jesus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"