Oops! Employee flips boss' borrowed Ferrari

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
She's not hurt, but he's upset; crash involved a curve and high speed

BOULDER CREEK, Calif. - The California Highway Patrol said a 23-year-old woman driving an expensive Ferrari owned by her boss flipped it after taking a curve too fast, causing an estimated $125,000 in damage.

CHP Officer Elizabeth Addy said the woman escaped the crash Saturday without injury, but her boss was irate.

The unidentified woman apparently lost control after taking a curve at too high a speed, hit an embankment and flipped.

Addy said the woman was driving the car with the owner's consent.

The CHP said alcohol was not a factor.

First of all, which boss would lend his employee a Ferrari? Is she sleeping with him? Secondly, I'd guess $125,000 cost in damage should be significantly higher than her annual salary.

I'll be looking for this on fmylife.com

Women...

Seriously, though...why would you let an employee drive your Ferrari? I don't even let family members use my car.

Why the hell would any living, breathing, sensible human being with a Ferrari, let anyone else drive it? :huh:

Why the hell would any living, breathing, sensible human being with a Ferrari, let anyone else drive it? :huh:

Because when they are not working they probably do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight

Probably because they were too lazy to take it to the auto-repair shop or to the detailers.

"It was like that when I got there."

A potentially life/job-saving phrase.

figured it was a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"