Over 700 Flickchart Users Rank Wolverine Top 20 All-Time

topdog1

Hero For Hire
Reaction score
I have a Flickchart account and have ranked over 1000 movies that I've personally seen. It's a great site that allows you to compare films. It keeps track of what's been rated. It compiles your own personal top flicks list. The stats are amazing and the site itself is very addictive. In any case...

Users Who Have Wolverine In Their Top 20: 701

Out of the history of film from silent era to today, there are 701 people who rank Wolverine in their top 20 all-time. That says a lot. I'm not one the uptight fanboys who like to hate on this film. I think Wolverine is a quality movie and it appears to be loved by movie fans in general even if some fanboys like to hate on it. Like I said, I enjoyed the film but even I don't have it that high on my list. Iron Man, Spider-Man 2 and X2 snuck in to my top 20 but not Wolverine.

How many people ranked movies overall? In other words how many people didn't rank Wolverine in the top 20?

Exactly. How many members does Flickchart have overall? If they have thousands of users, than 701 isn't really a lot.

And it doesn't really hold water as proof of anything. People are going to like what they like, regardless of where the movie ranks on someone's website list.

701 out of how many billions of people in the world says what exactly? That opinions are relative? Probably.

Well, it's up to 731 and the point is that it's a big number of individuals who think it's one of the twenty greatest films ever made. Crazy notion. I really enjoyed the film and have actually seen 1122 films and counting according to that site. It does draw massive film fans.

Yeah, those people have either only seen 20 movies in their entire life, or they're idiots.

Top 20 superhero movies... maybe
but of all time? Hmm...

Up to 772 people. I wonder how many Iron Man 2 will get? I do have IM2 in my top 20 BTW.

It seems the pure, unadulterated, brain-dead idiocy of IMDB's Marvel message boards penetrated this site.

I suppose this is one of the many sock puppet accounts congealed off of that messageboard in a pathetically desperate attempt to drown out the consensus of BLECH! that permeated topics about this abomination of a film.

I also take it that this user was also one of the trolls who started the multiple hosanna threads about this film and anything else Marvel related while bashing Nolan's filmography at every opportunity and laughably declaring his opinion to be the majority shared consensus.

Not surprising that he shot himself in the foot by referencing flickchart as a smart site for "the many top 20 lists and #1 spots" Wolverine occupies while conveniently ignoring the much larger number occupied by Batman Begins and The Dark Knight (and now, Dark Knight Rises).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"