Owen Wilson

Whose nose would win in a fight, Owen Wilsons or Tom Cruises?

Owen's has got that shifty ninja style while Tom's has full out frontal attack force

eh, not everyone in hollywood needs to have the most flawless face that money can buy. it gives him character. i think he's getting a little too overexposed. i preferred it when he and luke were unknowns. bottle rocket is still my favorite movie for both of them and probably one of my top three favorite movies of all time.

Basically people noticed it before when he first started getting minor roles in movies. Nowadays he's being shoved down our throat so often no one cares about the flaw anymore. Chicks still find him attractive, and guys still hang with him, so apparantly he's doing something right.

Drakon said:
He should get his acting fixed first.

He doesn't really "act". He bases his career off of acting like himself. Producers like "Owen Wilsons" own demeanor, and thusly bank on that.

terry78 said:
Basically people noticed it before when he first started getting minor roles in movies. Nowadays he's being shoved down our throat so often no one cares about the flaw anymore. Chicks still find him attractive, and guys still hang with him, so apparantly he's doing something right.

money :shrug:. If he weren't famous, he might just be another dude.

sinewave said:
eh, not everyone in hollywood needs to have the most flawless face that money can buy. it gives him character.

Three good examples of that point are Steve Mcqueen, Gene Hackman, and Paul Giamatti.

Super_Ludacris said:
Sarah Jessica Parker

Disqualified. She's actually a horse. This competition is for humans only.

jag

I'd give the edge to Adrien Brody's sniffer. People say that he's half beagle.

Well, since he's started a relationship with Katie Hudson, I think his roles will start improving.

I gave him that nose you know, he came to me and said "B_d i need some kind of gimmick to get me into big movies any ideas?" I said "Penis nose man thats all i can say, penis nose"

True story

Alpha and Omega said:
Three good examples of that point are Steve Mcqueen, Gene Hackman, and Paul Giamatti.

great examples.

Why are we all talking about his nose lol. We sound like a bunch of homosexuals. Let's talk about his movies and stuff..

Geekz said:
Why are we all talking about his nose lol. We sound like a bunch of homosexuals. Let's talk about his movies and stuff..

and let's do it in our underwear! :)

Geekz said:

i don't know what scenario involving his nose you had in mind, but i fail to see how it makes us seem gay.

Nose plus ass equals smelly sex.

USMC said:
Nose plus ass equals smelly sex.

what, you've never had a nosejob? it's heaven on earth, my friend. heaven on earth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"