The Dark Knight Pacific/Western States Dentmobile (AZ, OR, WA, San Francisco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alixyveth

Harley Quinn
Reaction score
Hey all, we're doing a real Harvey Dent rally in the political hotbed of America - Berkeley, California!

Where: Sproul Plaza (UC Berkeley campus)
When: Wednesday, 19 March, at noon

If any SHH!-ers are in the SF or bay area, feel free to come bearing signs, wearing red/white/blue, and bring friends!

So far, several hundred people have been invited and more are soon to be invited. We're going to try to make this the biggest Dent rally in the US. Let's get some faces out there!

Here is our Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=23158380262

Anyone else going to any of the 3 locations listed for Tucson?

Had to make a little reorganization here. This thread is now central to the following Dentmobile stops:

• Portland
  • San Francisco
  • Scottsdale
  • Seattle
  • Tucson
The future of Gotham is in your Pacific and Mountain Time Zone-laden hands!

Guess I (and my friends) will be the only ones at the SF stops on the 22nd? Heh! We'll have fun without you guys! Lol.

By the way, the rally in Berkeley next Wednesday is still on.

My friend goes to law school there, but she might be in class that day. :csad:

How many peeps we got for the Seattle stop? I'll be at the Pikes Place Market stop at 10:00-12!

I tried to give my comic shop some Harvey Dent posters for when the Dentmobile comes (They're really close to where I assume the Van will be). I think the manager was confused cause they came close to throwing me out. I tried telling them, "It's not real it's for The Dark Knight," and I was told to stop or leave. Thought I could get some support at the comic shop, would've made for a great submission to IBIHD.com, too bad.

I'm going to Scottsdale tomorrow

How many peeps we got for the Seattle stop? I'll be at the Pikes Place Market stop at 10:00-12!

I tried to give my comic shop some Harvey Dent posters for when the Dentmobile comes (They're really close to where I assume the Van will be). I think the manager was confused cause they came close to throwing me out. I tried telling them, "It's not real it's for The Dark Knight," and I was told to stop or leave. Thought I could get some support at the comic shop, would've made for a great submission to IBIHD.com, too bad.

Did you really get an ear-toss while clutching your Two Face swag? You poor bastard. Which shop?

^ It was in Golden Age Collectibles at Pike Place Market in Seattle. I buy all my comics there but now It's gonna be awkward the next time I go in. :csad:

There was zero things happening this weekend at Wizard World LA. The only mention of a Dark Knight anything was a guy that was doing a massive art piece with Indiana Jones and Ironman.

Why haven't they updated the location for the 22nd in LA?

There was zero things happening this weekend at Wizard World LA. The only mention of a Dark Knight anything was a guy that was doing a massive art piece with Indiana Jones and Ironman.
WWLA sucks! Last year and this year. :cmad:

Whos going that lives in seattle?! I'll probably be at the space needle area around 12:30 to 2:30 (I think thats the time)

I'll be going to the Pikes Place Market location at 11:00am, I can probably only stay an hour though. I'd go to the other location as well but I have a plane to catch so... hopefully I can grab some shag do some rallin and go.

you are all extremely lucky you don't live in Omaha, NE where no viral related event will ever happen

Yeah I live in Seattle and am eagerly awaiting 11am tomorrow. For anyone who's gonna be at Pikes Place, see ya there!!! I'll be wearing a black hoodie. And I'll be randomly asking people, "Here for Harvey?", "You on SHH?" :woot:

Im gonna be the dude with the short brown hair and a brown billabong hoodie. And probably some jeans on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"