Papa Petrelli's power

Slimfro01

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but i believe he may have had the ability to control the weather. Maybe he was Adams weapon before Maury and maybe his power had something to be mental condition. At first he could simply control the weather but then, when he's not doing anything, the current state of the weather would affect him emotionally. And maybe he got so depressed that he killed himself. What do you guys think?

I like to think that Bob was the result of the hurricane. I really believe that his powers involve changing states of matter.

I thought it was confirmed he had no power.
I find that hard to believe. He was one of the 12. Besides, everyone has a power...except Mohinder and Noah.

Way to have a drastic name change, though.

I find that hard to believe. He was one of the 12. Besides, everyone has a power...except Mohinder and Noah.

Way to have a drastic name change, though.

It's been confirmed in one of the novels, I think.

The novel suggested he had no power. But he could've developed one after Nam I guess. It could've been similar to Peter's empathic ability, but I don't think it's really that important.

Linderman told Nathan that his father had great power. Also Angela said that Dallas had delusions of grandeur and thought he was invincible before he became depressed. So i guess he had an ability and it was a pretty great one too.
I really want to see what he was like. They should have a flashback with him in it or something.

Linderman told Nathan that his father had great power. Also Angela said that Dallas had delusions of grandeur and thought he was invincible before he became depressed. So i guess he had an ability and it was a pretty great one too.
I really want to see what he was like. They should have a flashback with him in it or something.

perhaps Peter could travel back in time and talk to his papa

I thought a heard somewhere people said it could be probability manipulation.

That would also stop a hurricane and make him win every single card game on that boat.

^^^

Thats not a very cool power for television, not to mention how would they explain the science behind that? I don't think we're going to be seeing any scarlet witchiness poppin off in the heroes world.

^^^

Thats not a very cool power for television, not to mention how would they explain the science behind that? I don't think we're going to be seeing any scarlet witchiness poppin off in the heroes world.

They could explain it, but it would get all quantum phsycis-y, so they probably wouldn't bother as not to bore the readers.

Also, I heard that he had super speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"