Paranormal State

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Prison Mike, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

I'm definitely watching this tonight. It's like Ghost Hunters but with college kids.

2. PhotoJones Registered

Ghost Hunters with college kids? I'll pass, thanks.

3. murdock_matt Browncoat

I'm a huge Ghosthunters fan, and I gotta say, this was a disappointment. At least the first two episodes were. It's like it's all research, testimony and then 30 seconds of "Dead Time". And the 'Dead Time' is all "Wow, it feels like it's right in my face." or "Something doesn't want us to be here." Maybe it will just take them a while to acquire all the equipment needed to be like Ghosthunters, but I prefer the video evidence and not just college kids sitting around and saying "oooh, I feel weird in this room."

And also, I hope every episode doesn't end with a bible-reading "cleansing ritual". This show is like "Ghosthunters" for the Trinity Broadcasting Network.