Sequential76

Civilian
Reaction score
Poster for Pariah Table at the Ape Con - I'm told

PariahPookiePosterInks72.jpg

All the Best,
~David

Sweet Thanks!
We wanted to go for that aliens Vs Predater looking poster. Only with our characters.
~D

I think this looks really cool, but the position of the two seems a little off. The monster guy appears to be looking at the other guy's forehead and the other guy is looking at the monster's mouth. I think there eyes should match up.

THat is a really cool piece. I'd like to see it colored at some point.

MadMaximus said:
THat is a really cool piece. I'd like to see it colored at some point.

Here the colored version for ape con.
PariahPookiePostercolor72.jpg

Colors by Roderic Rodriguez,
~David

Here's something I just did for the Ape con.
PariahDemonsPoster72.jpg

I also just got done with eight page for Micheal Woods for Ronin.
Looks like I'll get to do one more Eight pager for him, A western.
After that it's on to Pariah #5!
Lots of cool stuff happening. I finally get to draw the main character wearing his outfit.
Till next time,
~David Miller

This guy is from a comic I'm working on called Pariah, you can check out the site here Pariah Website . Issue 2 is ready to order and issue 1 will need to go into a second printing so you can still get that one too. I've been reading a great Digital coloring book and wanted to try it out. It took way longer than I thought it would. It turned out pretty nice. I usually get discouraged during the flatting phase and quit. It was grueling but I'm glad I Finished it!

PariahvsDemonsweb72.jpg

~David Miller

yea i like your stuff a lot :up::up: way to go, champ!

those are pretty good. inking for me has always been a pain. do you use a brush or a pen?

I used Windsor and Newton series 7 sable brush #1 for the Aliens Vs. predator looking pic. The Demony one is drawn in pencil and darkened up in photoshop. The colors really hide the penciled feel pretty well. Most of the time I use Quills and Rapidograghs for backgrounds.

ampersand said:
I think this looks really cool, but the position of the two seems a little off. The monster guy appears to be looking at the other guy's forehead and the other guy is looking at the monster's mouth. I think there eyes should match up.

If that creature had it's mouth open that close to me, I would probably be staring at his teeth too rather than his eyes...

Pariah Website
http://orlandohardingspariah.com/
News Update

You can order now directly from us.
$2.99 per copy + $2.50 shipping cost

PARIAH'S SPOTLIGHT
at DIAMOND PREVIEWS
on page 321

PARIAH #2 is now available for orders

ORDER FORM
Publisher Revolution Comics
Item code APRO63324

PARIAH #2
by Orlando Harding, David Miller,
& Roderic Rodriguez

The storyline moves forward as a naked and dazed Howard copes with being reborn into a world of sin while simultaneously having to scramble in order to elude the Oakland PD, which is on high-alert after receiving reports that a nude pervert is terrorizing the city. Unbeknownst to Howard, there is a strict code of conduct he is expected to follow upon his return to Earth (but he is unaware of this). Angel Howard will soon discover his Earthly actions, both good and bad, will affect not only him, but will ultimately influence the course of history and all mankind.

24pgs, FC SRP: $2.99

PARIAH'S REVIEW at
The Comic Fanatic

PARIAH #1
By Orlando Harding, David Miller,
& Roderic Rodriguez

After incurring God's wrath for committing an unpardonable transgression, angel David Howard is banished from Heaven to roam the streets of Oakland, CA. Unaware that his presence on Earth has long been anticipated, the fallen angel discovers he is equipped with special powers that make him the prized pawn in an epic battle between the forces of good and evil. He's naked, has no memory, and Heaven, Hell, and the OPD are all chasing him.

I'm glad you like the drawing dear and your stuff is fantastic! Keep up the good work! :up:

LOOK! Raven's going to be at the same Free Comic Book Day signing as my
Writer/Bossman Orlando Harding of Pariah is. Atomic spelled Orlando's last
name wrong but that's ok.
FCBD2006FINAL.jpg

This is a sweet thing for me The Gift kicks a$$.
~D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"