The Dark Knight Paul Molnar as the Joker!!!

Auditioned for Batman Begins 2? really? why not BOF or SHH not picking up on this.

Please, no. His performance was far too cartoony.

lujho said:
Please, no. His performance was far too cartoony.
oh,im sorry,you must be talking about someone else...

titan101 said:
oh,im sorry,you must be talking about someone else...

Maybe you saw a different Patient J than I did. The one I saw had someone trying a lame Mark Hamill impression that would look immensely silly in a serious movie.

lujho said:
Maybe you saw a different Patient J than I did. The one I saw had someone trying a lame Mark Hamill impression that would look immensely silly in a serious movie.
point taken,but that's the ONLY bad thing about his performance.

titan101 said:
point taken,but that's the ONLY bad thing about his performance.

Huh? That was all there was to his performance. I'm sorry, I just don't see Joker speaking/acting like that (or looking like that for that matter) in a proper movie. It just didn't seem like a real person.

MY GAWD! He tried to sound like Mark Hamill and ended up sounding like an evil Michael Jackson.

His performance was pretty good for a fanfilm, it was actually great for a fanfilm. Yeah, he was a little cartoony, but a very evil type of cartoon character. His look was matched nearly perfectly with the comic book Joker but the nose was way too long and so was the chin, they looked really fake.

I agree, Joker shouldn't look like that in a blockbuster movie. More of a fanfilm look or even for a tv show.

There's no chance Paul Molnar will get the role, he should stick with Aaron [can't spell last name]

Every time an actor is rumoured to character they always say fanfilm actor for that character example "Clark Bartman for Bruce Wayne/Batman" :down:

Two Face said:
Every time an actor is rumoured to character they always say fanfilm actor for that character example "Clark Bartman for Bruce Wayne/Batman" :down:

And Clark Bartram didn't get the job and never will. Like I say, Fanfilms and pro films are entirely different. Bartram did a decent job in Dead End but he would be terrible in a feature Batman film.

StorminNorman said:
He made an excellent Aquanoid #1, I must say

LOL, he's perfect. No one will know who he is. Talk about the exact opposite of a Nicholson :up:

Same goes for Paul Molnar as the Joker.

Molnar is a makeup and creature designer...stick with behind the camera stuff.

I don't even know if he's worthy enough of applying the makeup on The Joker, let alone be the Joker himself.

If Paul Molnar truly got an adition to be in BB2 (which I doubt) it should be to play meaningless cannon fodder, perhaps he could be the first victim we see of the Joker, oh the irony.....JOYGASM!

What you guys dont understand is that an actor has range, just because of what you saw in Patinet J, DOESNT mean that that is all Paul Molnar can do. He obviously impressed Nolan's team enough to land an audition. I mean hell, Bale is dancing and seeing in Newsies, but you dont see that in Batman. Plus the direction of Patient J was ment to be a direct version of the Joker from the comics, very animated, crazy, featuring all the moments of his career.

Molossus said:
What you guys dont understand is that an actor has range, just because of what you saw in Patinet J, DOESNT mean that that is all Paul Molnar can do. He obviously impressed Nolan's team enough to land an audition. I mean hell, Bale is dancing and seeing in Newsies, but you dont see that in Batman. Plus the direction of Patient J was ment to be a direct version of the Joker from the comics, very animated, crazy, featuring all the moments of his career.

Again I must ask this:

Two Face said:
Auditioned for Batman Begins 2? really? why not BOF or SHH not picking up on this.

Give me a link to where it's even stated that Batman 2 has had auditions. I don't believe it, Nolan isn't even finish with his other film right now but he's doing auditions for Batman 2...

hmm....one of the best young actors in Hollywood (Paul Bettany) or....Paul Molnar.

Tough choice.

Bettany, a good actor, or the makeup guy...

Decisions...decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"