Pedo goes all Natural Born Killers on young girls family

Drakon

I got a rock.
Reaction score
Seriously, this is all kinds of messed up. I don't even know what to think.
Source

A 13-year-old Alberta girl accused of slaying her family admitted to stabbing her little brother once, but said her much older boyfriend was the one who slit the child's throat and killed her parents.

The Medicine Hat girl, who spoke in a whisper that could barely be heard in the packed courtroom, took the stand in her own defence Tuesday at her first-degree murder trial.

She cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

She testified that the night in April 2006 when her family died, she had called her boyfriend Jeremy Steinke, then 23, and told him she wanted to kill her parents because they were mean to her.

She told the court in Medicine Hat that she had been only joking, but that night she woke up to the sound of Steinke breaking into her house. Her mother went downstairs and screamed, drawing her father and her eight-year-old brother out of their bedrooms, she said.

The girl said she could hear her father and Steinke fighting downstairs, where she later saw her mother lying in a pool of blood.

She said she raced back upstairs and grabbed a knife she had hidden in her closet in case she needed to protect herself. Steinke came up the stairs, staggering and covered in blood, and screamed at her to kill her brother, she said.

"He yells at me 'Stab him, just stab him! Slit his throat!'" she said. "I said, 'I can't, I can't,' and he said, 'You have to. I did this for you.'"

Weeping as she spoke, the accused said the little boy pleaded with her, saying: "I'm scared. I'm too young to die."

The girl testified she stabbed the boy once somewhere in his upper body, but couldn't do anything more. Steinke then grabbed the kitchen knife and slit her brother's throat.

She said she couldn't look, but heard the boy struggling to breathe.

"He was gurgling," she told defence lawyer Tim Foster.

During her testimony, the girl wore a blue blouse and black pants, and had her hair tightly pulled back behind her head. The conservative outfit is a stark contrast to the internet photos the girl posted online before the killings, which showed her dressed in tight black clothing, sucking on her finger suggestively.

The girl was 12 years old when the bodies of her parents and younger brother were found in their Medicine Hat home.

'Hypothetical' conversations about killing family

Earlier in her testimony, she said she and Steinke had "hypothetical" conversations about killing her parents.

She said they used to talk late at night about how much she hated her parents, who didn't approve of their relationship.

She said they discussed possible ways of killing them, including making it look like a murder-suicide or hitting them on the head while they slept and then burning their house down. She said the plans included killing her brother because he was too sensitive to be an orphan.

But the girl said she never took the conversations seriously and considered them no big deal because all of her friends talked like that. She called it "stupid talk."

"This wasn't unusual for my group of friends — talking about killing people."

The accused said that a week before the killings she snuck out of the house and went with Steinke back to his trailer where they had sex. She said they had sex again in a friend's apartment after the killings, only hours before her family's bodies were discovered by her brother's friend.

"I loved him so much. I thought it would bring us closer together," she said, when asked why she would have sex when she was just 12 years old.

The girl will be cross-examined by Crown attorney Stephanie Cleary on Wednesday.

Steinke also faces three charges of first-degree murder, but his trial date has not been set.

"I'm too young to die." :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

http://www.myspace.com/x_madness_x
Her Myspace

http://www.bolt.com/ProjectStatusQuo
His pics [Jeremy.JPG and Me.JPG]

I went to high school with Jeremy Steinke. I **** you not.

Medicine Hat is where I grew up.

what the hell is a 12 year old doing hanging out with a 23 year old.

This is goddamn horrible... my god, it's horrible...

what the hell is a 12 year old doing hanging out with a 23 year old.
Get this, they met on VampireFreaks.com and the whole city went ballistic... for a few months after it happened everyone was focused on where they met and how it should be banned and everything.

It was ******ed. Then a week ago the Calgary Sun reports that they watched Natural Born Killers repeatedly the night before they killed the family.

****ed right up.

This girl talks about killing her parents and brother in depth and thinks it was normal? And on her myspace has Jeffery Dahmer listed as a hero?

She's just as sick as him.

I was back home in Medicine Hat at the time the murders happened for Easter holidays, I think. I'm watching the news with my parents and they put out a missing persons report on her, don't remember her name. Then two hours later they found them just across the border in Saskatchewan and all of a sudden her name was protected because she's a minor.

It was kind of funny seeing the newspaper and television station go all Minitrue on their already published missing persons report and pretend like they never released her name.

Jeez, that's true evil. I bet she's lying about what her brother said too, no one says "I'm too young to die."

As horrific as that is, I'm more perplexed by the fact that there is a place called Medicine Hat.

Her story sounds so fake and it is more likely she incited her boyfreind into doing it and not the reverse. However, I think both should get the heaviest punishment available to the judge. It is horrific what they did.

She can't get death, but prison should be hell for a goth chick convicted of killing her family.

in her myspace pro is says shes bi, so she'll feel right at home with them other bi or lezbo *****es waitin to get a taste of the fresh meat.

in her myspace pro is says shes bi, so she'll feel right at home with them other bi or lezbo *****es waitin to get a taste of the fresh meat.

I was more speaking of getting her throat slit in the shower. Prisons don't take kindly to baby killers especially when they kill their own family. I'll be amazed if she makes it out alive.

I was more speaking of getting her throat slit in the shower. Prisons don't take kindly to baby killers especially when they kill their own family. I'll be amazed if she makes it out alive.

well honestly she deserves it, i mean im no big fan of my family either, but killing them is the wrong way to go around it, thats just ****ed up.

she ruined her life, she should have just not have stabbed her brother, than she would be an inocent and her psycopathic boy toy would get charged for the murders.

my condolences to the family and her poor younger bro. :csad:

well honestly she deserves it, i mean im no big fan of my family either, but killing them is the wrong way to go around it, thats just ****ed up.

she ruined her life, she should have just not have stabbed her brother, than she would be an inocent and her psycopathic boy toy would get charged for the murders.

I guarntee you she was the instigator here and had a much bigger part than what she made out. Hopefully she'll die painfully in prison...

I guarntee you she was the instigator here and had a much bigger part than what she made out. Hopefully she'll die painfully in prison...

oh yea i wouldnt doubt that, from those quotes from her and her boy friends convos, i wouldnt be surprised if she single handedly did all the killing.

that morbid gothic freak.

:cmad:

Sorry, pic disappeared. Feel free to delete this utter waste of space.

LOL, I like how you rationalize it so well.

"Come on, there's other options aside from just murdering them. That's just too much trouble." :o

oh yea i wouldnt doubt that, from those quotes from her and her boy friends convos, i wouldnt be surprised if she single handedly did all the killing.

that morbid gothic freak.

:cmad:

she probabley manipulated here boyfriend into killing the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"