Pedo goes all Natural Born Killers on young girls family

I do not understand how this is shocking.

**** like this goes on everyday. :)

I bet part of the motivation was him being called "Stinky Steinke" in High School.

Wow. A 23-year-old and a 13-year-old. This guy is the one who should be held responsible.

Get this, they met on VampireFreaks.com and the whole city went ballistic... for a few months after it happened everyone was focused on where they met and how it should be banned and everything.

It was ******ed. Then a week ago the Calgary Sun reports that they watched Natural Born Killers repeatedly the night before they killed the family.

****ed right up.

You know I used the laugh when people talked about how Natural Born Killers should be stay out of the hands of youngling's, but now...I mean how many crazy ass teens have watched this movie! It can't a coincidence...can it?:huh:

Her story sounds so fake and it is more likely she incited her boyfreind into doing it and not the reverse. However, I think both should get the heaviest punishment available to the judge. It is horrific what they did.

I glad to read that most people are at least open to this idea. Usually if it is a young woman, & a older male. People automatically assume the woman was the victim. Teen girls are much more in touch with the poon-power these days.

I do not understand how this is shocking.

**** like this goes on everyday. :)

Is this what I think it is...:dry:

You know I used the laugh when people talked about how Natural Born Killers should be stay out of the hands of youngling's, but now...I mean how many crazy ass teens have watched this movie! It can't a coincidence...can it?:huh:
That's absolutely right.
That's why we should produce more films depicting teenagers cleaning their rooms, and doing their homework, and going to church.

'Cause see, teenagers have to mimic the behaviors seen in the films they watch. So if they watched more movies about teens who clean their rooms, do their homework and go to church, then they would do those things as well, and think it's "Cool" or "Rad" to clean your room, do your homework and go to church.

Yep.

:whatever:

That's absolutely right.
That's why we should produce more films depicting teenagers cleaning their rooms, and doing their homework, and going to church.

'Cause see, teenagers have to mimic the behaviors seen in the films they watch. So if they watched more movies about teens who clean their rooms, do their homework and go to church, then they would do those things as well, and think it's "Cool" or "Rad" to clean your room, do your homework and go to church.

Yep.

:whatever:

Holy crap man! Way to over react! I was just simply looking back at all the crazied kids, & there does seem to be one thing in common. Natural Born Killers was on there watch list. That is all I am saying.

Holy crap man! Way to over react! I was just simply looking back at all the crazied kids, & there does seem to be one thing in common. Natural Born Killers was on there watch list. That is all I am saying.

*sigh*
It. was. on. their. watch-list. because. IT. appeals. to. the. type. of. person. they. already. ARE.

Like, if you're a devoted Christian, then there's a good chance you'll be interested in watching a movie about Jesus.
If I'm an atheist, watching a movie about Jesus is not going to make me suddenly decide to be a Christian.

It's stories like this that always make it temporarily hard for me to continue to oppose the death penalty.

Oh my goodness. :eek:

Damn. :down

This will be an SVU episode in a couple of seasons:csad:

Thats terrible, killing an entire family...plus that guy is such a loser, isn't he embarassed, a 23 year old going out with a 12 year old...wow :dry:

Reminds me of this one news show at prime time about a group of teens in a vampire cult killed one of the member's parents because they simply annoyed her. Though the girl in that cult had not wanted them dead, apparently...

What happened to all the fun, intelligent, non-psychotic theater-major Goths that I used to hang out with in the '90s? :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"