Pedo goes all Natural Born Killers on young girls family

:dry: Wow. That story is crazy. I know some goths/wiccans and I couldn't see any of them doing that stuff. But of course none of them have a crazy ass boy friend either.

Well, to be fair, not all "dark and brooding" people go off and kill their family.

I remember being that age, and seeing all the 13-14-15 year olds dating guys who were like 21, and getting pissed, because "Stop taking my women! It's not like I have a whole lot of choices to begin with!", never realizing "These guys are sickos"

i hate reading things like this :down
give me some good news

Utterly sick story. My prayers are with the victims' family. I'm repulsed.

This is sick. I need to go home and hug my kid brother and sister. :(

That's absolutely right.
That's why we should produce more films depicting teenagers cleaning their rooms, and doing their homework, and going to church.

'Cause see, teenagers have to mimic the behaviors seen in the films they watch. So if they watched more movies about teens who clean their rooms, do their homework and go to church, then they would do those things as well, and think it's "Cool" or "Rad" to clean your room, do your homework and go to church.

Yep.

:whatever:
Worked in the 50's:oldrazz:

And now you're that guy! : paybackisab1tchsmiley:

jag

no no! I am 30, I have even one-upped the 23 year olds.
they're all like talking to the 16 year old girls saying stuff like "oh, i used to watch power rangers, totally old school" and then I'm all like "yeah, I used to watch the original transformers cartoon!"

and the girls are all like "that's so hawt! :heart::heart::heart::heart:"

and I'm all like "SCORE!!!"

no no! I am 30, I have even one-upped the 23 year olds.
they're all like talking to the 16 year old girls saying stuff like "oh, i used to watch power rangers, totally old school" and then I'm all like "yeah, I used to watch the original transformers cartoon!"

and the girls are all like "that's so hawt! :heart::heart::heart::heart:"

and I'm all like "SCORE!!!"

Hahahaha! :D

jag

wow . . . that is just totally fuackin fuacked!!

and even worse . . . these 2 dipshyts are fans of Criss Angel :down: :down: how fuackin LAME!

Well, to be fair, not all "dark and brooding" people go off and kill their family.

I remember being that age, and seeing all the 13-14-15 year olds dating guys who were like 21, and getting pissed, because "Stop taking my women! It's not like I have a whole lot of choices to begin with!", never realizing "These guys are sickos"

Is that common? I don't think I've ever seen that, anywhere I've lived.:huh:

Is that common? I don't think I've ever seen that, anywhere I've lived.:huh:

At least in Virginia it was. Though not THAT young. It was like, 15-17 year olds dating 25-30 years olds. Sometimes it was younger, though. Generally speaking, they'd say "they want mature guys" and the guys would say "I want hot, young taco".

We pretty much stuck to the 12th graders dating no one younger than 9th grade rule. Though there were often some of those that stuck resulting in a few 20-21 year olds at prom.

We pretty much stuck to the 12th graders dating no one younger than 9th grade rule. Though there were often some of those that stuck resulting in a few 20-21 year olds at prom.
At my school it was socially unacceptable for 12th graders to be dating anyone younger than grade 10... When you're 18, 2 years is pretty much the biggest age difference that doesn't get second looks.

Obviously Steinke was more ****ed up than we realized if he needed a 12 year old to make him feel like a man. :(

At least in Virginia it was. Though not THAT young. It was like, 15-17 year olds dating 25-30 years olds. Sometimes it was younger, though. Generally speaking, they'd say "they want mature guys" and the guys would say "I want hot, young taco".

Okay...I was going to say...

13 Year Old Girl Convicted of Triple Homicide

CBC said:
A 13-year-old Alberta girl has been found guilty of murdering her parents and younger brother in a bloody attack in their Medicine Hat home.

The jury handed down its guilty verdict on three counts of first-degree murder after just three hours of deliberations on Monday in the Court of Queen's Bench in Medicine Hat.

The girl will be sentenced Aug. 23 and faces up to six years in jail, followed by up to four years supervision in the community.

As the verdict was read Monday, the girl wept quietly in the prisoner's box, her hand placed over her mouth. Her lawyer, Tim Foster, went over to her and put his arm around her.

"You develop relationships with your client, and sometimes people just need a hug," an emotional Foster told reporters outside the courtroom.

The girl, who cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, was accused of killing her mother, father and her eight-year-old brother on April 22, 2006, when she was just 12.

She'll be out when she's 19 :(

I had a friend say, "It's girls like you that makes guys like me pissed and stuff." Because I was dating a forty year old. o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"