PEOPLE's Most Beautiful People

We should make a list of the ugliest celebs who with money are attractive.

deemar325 said:
We should make a list of the ugliest celebs who with money are attractive.

oh dude make it... number one..OPRAH!:up:

Obi-Ron said:
Where do you work, and are they hiring?
Downtown Seattle and no.
And they're all happily married or lesbians anyway, so you're better off not seeing them.

Alpha and Omega said:
Hilary Swank, Eva Mendes, Sandra Oh are average looking males. The latter is really that guy from 'Iron Monkey' in drag.

Seal is only on the list because he's married to a blind Supermodel, and People Magazine is shamelessly trying to appear as if physical beauty doesn't qualify as the only requirement for its top 50. This list definitely shows that.

Seriously why does everyone hate him?:confused:

SapphirePrima said:

I like the guy's music, he's talented, but he looks like beef jerky ran over a bus.

Either he has a king Kong shlong to nab Heidi Klum or cassanova like game.

deemar325 said:
I like the guy's music, he's talented, but he looks like beef jerky ran over a bus.

Either he has a king Kong shlong to nab Heidi Klum or cassanova like game.

Oh I see.

ya that's why his face is like that. he was one of the lucky ones :(

well it's actually 100 most beautiful. usually it's 50. they didn't list all the names on the site i guess. and there is no ranking. so there is no number one or 100. i just have to say one thing.

edgescansnatalieportman266ej.jpg

this ***** better be on there :o

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
well he had a flesh eating disease when he was younger

Well that's messed up.

Hey at least he bounced back! With a hot chick to boot.

deemar325 said:
Well that's messed up.

Hey at least he bounced back! With a hot chick to boot.

like i said he was one of the really lucky ones! and he still got a supermodel!. most ppl that suffer from the skin disease usually lose a limb, most of their face, or even die :(. this one girl got it by just accidently bumping her knee against a table. it's soo scary.

SapphirePrima said:

I don't hate Seal. :confused: He has a couple songs that I really like, but honestly: The guy has indellible scars imprinted on his upper cheek area from an accidental fire; it's not like anyone honestly believes he should be on a beauty list, regardless of what they may claim.

Freaking rediculous. People magazine is a crappy magazine. They include Ann Margaret, Alba, Hillary Swank, Martha Stweart, Oprah? WTF is up with that. That's crap.

Portman is better looking then anyone on that list. Portman is too good for that crap rag anyway. And Mischa Barton's career won't last as long as the ink on that rag magazine.

Tangled Web said:
Freaking rediculous. People magazine is a crappy magazine. They include Ann Margaret, Alba, Hillary Swank, Martha Stweart, Oprah? WTF is up with that. That's crap.

Portman is better looking then anyone on that list. Portman is too good for that crap rag anyway. And Mischa Barton's career won't last as long as the ink on that rag magazine.

Ann-Margret is one of the most beautiful women of any decade and she only gets better with agw.

Swank definitely should not be on there. She looks like a horse.

And I just browsed through my copy of 2005's edition, and the list is pretty much the exact same this year as it was last year.

^ I've got an idea, don't buy people magazine. There are people everywhere, you don't need a magazine for it.

Tangled Web said:

Hold up buddy! Alba deserves to be on that list. You would not turn her away if she wanted to shag you (Highly unlikely, but..) and you know it's true.

Cause we never gonna survive...unless we get alittle crazy!!!

Hollow Wood Director said:
and you know this how?
she ain't no prude
she walks around in the nude
she doesn't find it rude
when i get out my tube
and smear her ass with lube
and poke her till subdued

word

:cool:

• Drew Barrymore - Fair enough

• Halle Berry - Fair enough
• Orlando Bloom - Fair enough

• Colin Farrell - I wouldn't say no.....LOL!

• Angelina Jolie - Yes. Very beautiful.
• Eva Longoria - Fair enough

• Matthew McConaughey - Hell yeah! Yumm yumm!

• Brad Pitt - Fair enough
• Julia Roberts - Sometimes.................sometimes not............
• Kate Winslet - Yes

Those are the ones I agree with. Where is Josh Hartnett in that list? Or my beloved Harrison Ford? LOL!

You people just noticed people's most beautiful people has actually nothing to
do with beauty? well, physical at least. And apparently only movie stars can be beautifull people. Damn false advertising:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"