PEOPLE's Most Beautiful People

I don't think so. I know some very beautiful non-famous people. Including myself! HAHA!

Seriously, my friend Lucy is one of the prettiest people I've ever met.

Duly noted................and responded in kind. Hence the serious note.

No Shakira?? Blasphemy.

Someone explain to me why Martha Stewart is on this list?

Im growing tired of Shakira's overexposure.

I'm surprised Alba is on there because aside from her looks she doesn't have much going on. Isn't she doing a movie with Hayden Christensen but like later this year?

All the people listed are what's hot now or this summer.

Erzengel said:
I'm surprised Alba is on there because aside from her looks she doesn't have much going on. Isn't she doing a movie with Hayden Christensen but like later this year?

Carter said:
Aniston's got the SJP horseface thing going on
Reminds me of a line in Family Guy when Peter gets angry that Gumble 2 Gumble gets cancelled and says "Sarah Jessica Parker is on TV and she looks like a foot".

this list is more like a "who's the most popular now" list not the most beautiful,but they put people on thier who they see as beautiful inside..but everyone sees this list as who's beautiful on the outside,which is where it counts :p

Erzengel said:

but i thought you said this was a popularity contest?

and the movie your talking about also stars terrence howard and yes darth is correct it has been moved back to 2007.

J Alba's Lover said:
but i thought you said this was a popularity contest?

and the movie your talking about also stars terrence howard and yes darth is correct it has been moved back to 2007.
Yes who's popular and who has something going on as in movie or tv show.

Do NOT turn this into an Alba debate. I would throw in Johansson but I think she has a movie coming out soon.

Erzengel said:
Yes who's popular and who has something going on as in movie or tv show.

Do NOT turn this into an Alba debate. I would throw in Johansson but I think she has a movie coming out soon.
i'm not.i just simply mentioned what you said. i'm not looking to fight first day back.

It's all politics. How the hell did Oprah make that list!? Havent they seen her without the 738972389 layers of make up on? She's hideous. And Drew Barrymore is so blah :o

Neptune said:
It's all politics. How the hell did Oprah make that list!? Havent they seen her without the 738972389 layers of make up on? She's hideous. And Drew Barrymore is so blah :o
Haven't you heard? it's her true colors man, yeeaah.
You see, Bobby. Everybody has their own true colors.
Some are dark and twisted while other's shine like the arora borealis

Here, let me sing you a song.

You with the sad eyes
don't be discouraged
oh I realize
it's hard to take courage
in a world full of people
you can lose sight of it all
and the darkness inside you
can make you fell so small

But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
don't be unhappy, can't remember
when I last saw you laughing
if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow

J Alba's Lover said:
i'm not.i just simply mentioned what you said. i'm not looking to fight first day back.

Your avatar got me laughing!

Some people should be there others shouldn't. I think I'm the only one here who thinks Eva Mendes and Hillary Swank are pretty. Didn't Marcia Cross make it on to the list, I saw a tid bit about this on E News Live.

The Storm said:
Your avatar got me laughing!

Some people should be there others shouldn't. I think I'm the only one here who thinks Eva Mendes and Hillary Swank are pretty. Didn't Marcia Cross make it on to the list, I saw a tid bit about this on E News Live.

that's what she's actually saying. it's from a episode of trippin' on mtv a while back last year

and i think Eva Mendes is pretty. And I Have no Quams With Hilary Swank.

i guess there's no pleasing some people. people are never happy with these lists ever. that might be cause there fav celeb didn't make the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"