PETA Produces Pokemon Parody

redhawk23

Wrestlin'
Reaction score
http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/

In an attempt to teach children about the dangers of animal cruelty PETA have produced this rather extensive flash game parodying the animal vioence in Pokemon. They even made cards! Pokemon attacks include Shaming, Petitioning, and group Hugs!

I'm not sure if this is clever or ridiculous.

Didn't even bother to look, but it's probably ridiculous.

Love animals. Hate PETA. Simple as that.

di-M3GP.gif

First Mario, now Pokemon. PETA never fails to amaze me with their stupidity.

Did they include a Hypocrisy card?

Ridiculously hilarious, and takes me back to all the hours I spent playing Pokemon on the gameboy
Reminds me of the Nostalgia Critic review of Once Upon a Forest: "People keep talking about human cruelty to animals, what about the other side?" Or however he says it

Bear traps are open like valentine hearts :funny:

Well pokemon is essentially legalized superpowered pet fighting.

PETA is still run by morons though.

People should probably have a look at the game first before reacting emotionally.

It's actually very insightful and you can see what they're trying to do. It's a little preachy but it was made by a grassroots organisation so you can't expect a 100 million dollar epic.

I know Peta can be a bit on the nose sometimes but I'm glad people take animal rights seriously. That's really not as bad as other people on planet Earth who deserve the loathing Peta gets.

People should probably have a look at the game first before reacting emotionally.

It's actually very insightful and you can see what they're trying to do. It's a little preachy but it was made by a grassroots organisation so you can't expect a 100 million dollar epic.

I know Peta can be a bit on the nose sometimes but I'm glad people take animal rights seriously. That's really not as bad as other people on planet Earth who deserve the loathing Peta gets.
Peta's lost the benefit of the doubt with a lot of people. Including me.

Bunch of nutcases.

didn't they do one with mario and the tanooki suit.

I really feel PETA is losing focus here. How many kids that play pokemon are actually wearing fur coats or abusing animals?

Maybe draw attention to real world cases of animal abuse instead of showing something fictional and taken out of context.

There is some good in PETA but this is just ridiculous.

Who wears fur coats except for rich women anyway?

Wasn't Pokemon Liberation Team Plasma's plan?
So PETA is Team Plasma.

PETA kills hundreds if not thousands of animals every year. :o

You know they kinda have a point here. Pokemon is what gave me the idea to strap electric wires and a battery into a squirrel and make it fight a frog with razor blades stitched into it's skin for my amusement. Turns out all they do is scream and bleed a lot then stop moving. Stupid lying Japanese cartoons.

Is PETA just cheap stunts at this point? I mean is that all they have? Do they actually do something for animals?

Maybe PETA heard about Team Plasma.
They must've cause I noticed a "I support team plasma" sign being held by Pikachu on PETAs website.

Hey PETA, you do relieze that Team Plasma are dirty hypocrites?
I mean they did start beating up a Munna in the Dreamyard-
They'd say "let's go kick a random cow because they are oppressed!"

Last edited:
So did anyone else actually finish the game? I honestly played that to the very end. I expected...something?

PETA kills hundreds if not thousands of animals every year. :o

While it sort of runs contrary to their stated goals, that's not necessarily such a bad thing. PETA is run by a pack of ****heads, but it seems that they have some understanding of the importance of euthanasia in population control.

As for Pokémon, it's not animal cruelty because the game's lore explicitly spells out that the Pokémon like to participate in battles, which are typically non-fatal. This is as accurate as saying boxing or MMA is animal cruelty.

So did anyone else actually finish the game? I honestly played that to the very end. I expected...something?
Reached Mudkip, saw what he offered, then came a fight
All my pokemons were too weak, didn't expect a checkpoint, so I decided to get out

How can you not be a member of PETA? People for the Eating of Tasty Animals is the best organization ever known to humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"