Petition to bring the Fran smiley back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morg just hasn't been the same since he read that fanfic hentai about Jar Jar Binks and Elisha Cuthbert going at it. :csad:

Let me say this:

Morg hates me. He does. He has a vendetta against Fran.

He took away a smiley that is dedicated to a Hypester. Whereas he kept a non-relevant Star Wars smiley, among several other crappy ones.

Keep the damn smiley. But I guess it does save one extra hosting space :csad::dry:

I know you're all saddened by the loss of the Fran smilie, so I decided to make a NEW Fran smilie to cheer you all up. I demand it be added! :cmad: :fran:

fran.gif

brilliant

Fran™;13468519 said:
Let me say this:

He took away a smiley that is dedicated to a Hypester. Whereas he kept a non-relevant Star Wars smiley, among several other crappy ones.

Keep the damn smiley. But I guess it does save one extra hosting space :csad::dry:

Morg doesn't hate you, or me, or any other poster.

Morg hates the Hype! in general.

Fran™;13468519 said:
Let me say this:

Good I hate you too.
but anyways kritish thats a sweet avvy

Fran™;13468519 said:
Let me say this:

Morg doesn't hate you.....he loves you.....well, he loves to watch you freak out over things like you are a JAL acolyte.....but that's not bad is it?:hehe:

i dont want it back. but if i say that i do want it back, the mods will see that i want something and not bring it back. :reversepsychology: i want it back

Morg doesn't hate you.....he loves you.....well, he loves to watch you freak out over things like you are a JAL acolyte.....but that's not bad is it?:hehe:

Bug off.

Fran™;13474452 said:

The third grade called....they want their retorts back.:oldrazz:

Fran™;13472491 said:
Who are you?

That's what I thought.

well im strikezone... who are you?

oh ya... an idiot that complains about the most ridicous things. :whatever:

Someone please close this thread.

It's nothing but bantering back-and-forth, and I don't wanna get Morg and C. Lee's hopes up.

I guess that Morg didn't like a smiley named after me, and wanted his own, so he just removed mine.

:down

Close thread.

I can't believe this has gone on so long, Firstly Morg is not an Admin, Morg didn't remove the smiley, EXCELSCIOR did it b/c he thought it would cause an issue since it was Jar Jar Binks with the code of Fran.

As we can see Fran is not taking it personally but as a bit of fun, So I'll talk to EX about it.

It's no big deal, I wasn't extremely upset.

It's just that your fellow mods come in here and just bicker at me, don't give me a straight answer.

And that strikezone kid, wtf :huh: Oh well.

So what you're saying is, "There's a chance!!!!"

YAY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"