Marvel Films Phase siX

I hope its like this
2025: The Fantastic 4 (Jul or Nov)
2026: Avengers 5 (May), Shang-Chi 2 (Sep), Spidey (Dec)
2027: Dr. Strange (Feb), Avengers Secret Wars (May), Black Panther (Nov)

Phase 7 (new saga)
2028: X-Men (May), The Fantastic 4.2 (Jul)

3 movies per year is a lot. I think we are gonna see more "flops" if they keep that number but its hard to narrow it down to just 2 movies per year.

I hope they could complete the trilogy for Strange/BP before the neXt saga. I feel like most of The Infinity Saga characters, should be done after The Multiverse Saga. To give more room for the Fantastic 4, the X-Men and newer characters. A lot of these older characters, who have been around for more than a decade, really need a proper closure by 2027 imo, if not earlier. Though I'm not sure, if Secret Wars could do that, especially if there are like 50 variants and if RDJ, Scarlett and Chris Evans came back.

Its a mess thinking all of the characters are still "alive" and projects that are in development. Blade will be delayed again but I think they once they focused on fewer projects, they would eventually get it done. Armor Wars is still happening? Young Avengers might still happen? I hope we get a new road map in SDCC 2024 this July.

July 2025: The Fantastic 4: First Steps
May 2026: Avengers: Doomsday
May 2027: Avengers: Secret Wars

-Retitle for two films.
-Blade is no longer coming out in 2025.
-Still no film reveal, for the Feb/Jul/Nov 2026 dates Disney have reserved for Marvel Studios

If there are other film announcements later this year, maybe D23? While Spider-Man 4 would be announced by Sony. I don't mind if we only get 2 films in 2026.

2026 - Feb | May | Nov
2027 - May | Jul | Nov

The bolded months are for Avengers.

So, two open slots left for phase six. I'm guessing it's Shang-Chi 2 and Spider-Man 4.

Spider-Man would be a Sony announcement. Not Disney. So def not that. I am guessing Spider-Man ends up in 2025 sometime after FF. Maybe around Christmas like NWH

So, two open slots left for phase six. I'm guessing it's Shang-Chi 2 and Spider-Man 4.
Those months are just for Disney.

So if Sony plans to release a Marvel movie in 2026, its not going to appear in Disney's release schedule.

Shang-Chi 2 is a given because everyone aside from Hulk/Eternals/Black Widow, have already gotten a sequel in the Multiverse Saga. Unless its a 1 and done like those three.

I still don't know why its taking so long to announce it. Simu was with Kevin last month, when Kevin got a Hollywood Star in the Walk of Fame. I thought they would be seen together again in the same month for SDCC.

More than likely Doctor Strange 3 and Shang-Chi 2 are the unnamed 2027 movies. That's my bet

A Doctor Strange 3 announcement would be lovely. I need a Dr. Strange trilogy, and I want to see Clea back asap.

I totally forgot about a DS3. Yes would love to see that especially with Raimi back.

July 25th - The Fantastic Four: TFS
Nov. 7th - Blade

Feb. 13th - Untitled Marvel
May 1st - Avengers: Doomsday
Nov. 6th - Untitled Marvel

May 7th - Avengers: Secret Wars
July 23rd - Untitled Marvel
Nov. 5th - Untitled Marvel

So 4 projects to speculate about. It seems to methat the most hinted at/talked about projects are…

Spider-Man 4
Shang-Chi 2
Doctor Strange 3
Thor 5

The director of Shang-Chi was hired for Naruto, and it does seem like it could be taking his time away from Shang-Chi 2? So who knows. Disney really should fast tracked a sequel when it did so well in 2021. I don't want a Thor 5 but I guess Hercules would finally get his first major role in the MCU there.

Nov. 7th - Blade

Feb. 13th - Untitled Marvel
Nov. 6th - Untitled Marvel

July 23rd - Untitled Marvel
Nov. 5th - Untitled Marvel

So 4 projects to speculate about. It seems to methat the most hinted at/talked about projects are…

Spider-Man 4
Shang-Chi 2
Doctor Strange 3
Thor 5
Spider-Man 4 would be Sony Marvel. So these dates selected by Marvel Studios/Disney would not be Spider-Man 4. As for what would be the 4th movie taking Spider-Man out, I think it depends on if Armor Wars is still happening or not

Nov. 7th - Blade

Feb. 13th - Untitled Marvel (Shang-Chi 2 ?)
Nov. 6th - Untitled Marvel (Doctor Strange 3?)

July 23rd - Untitled Marvel (Spider-Man 4 ?
Nov. 5th - Untitled Marvel (Thor 5 ?)

Spider-Man 4
Shang-Chi 2
Doctor Strange 3
Thor 5
I feel like the one coming out between the Avengers films on November 6th is probably Doctor Strange 3 because he’s the character that can better connect the dots with the multiverse stuff and it would set the table for the Secret Wars thing with all the different versions of character showing up, fighting each other…

Then one coming out after the second Avengers film would probably be Thor 5 because you don’t wanna spoil that a character like that lives or dies in those event films. I put it in November because that’s where most Thor films where released or supposed to have released, Thor 1 was released on a different date while TLT’s original date was also November but it got delayed.

Shang-Chi 2 in February because it was the same date as the first one was supposed to be release at and it symbolizes the beginning of the Chinese New Year it seems.

I guess I would still put Spider-Man 4 on the date right after the second Avengers film like Far From Home came after End Game. I guess they can finally introduce Miles Morales and sort of pass the baton to him as well and I could see him being teased in Secret Wars. Marvel and Sony likely have already many discussions and the release date could have already been agreed upon.

Last edited:
Marvel and Sony likely have already many discussions and the release date could have already been agreed upon.
Even still, Disney wouldn't be saying that they have a movie slated that for date since at the end of a day it's Sony movie. Keep in mind when Marve/Disney announced movies that were coming out in the past, none of the Spider-Man movies took over any specific dates they previously had. For example, when Thor: Ragnarok got bumped from July 2017 to November 2017 to make room for Homecoming, it didn't take over Thor's release date. Also they're not just planting flags on dates for to lay claim for a day to other studios, it's also done for their shareholders to know what is coming down the pipeline.

Spider-Man 4 is now rumoured for July 2026.

The more time passes, I don't think that mystery Feb 2026 film is going to make it in February. February 2025 is more or less, six months from now and they should be filming before that month. They also should have a director and cast by now. Doomsday/First Steps for example have so much time between director announcement and first day of filming. Well we don't even know when Doomsday is going to start filming, definitely not this year but it already has directors. So when is the Feb 2026 film going to start filming, Jan or Feb 2025? The lack of title announcement in SDCC 24 is a red flag.

I'm also still not convinced that First Steps is going to stay in July 2025. They might probably going to rush finishing post prod before July, and we know how that impacted previous Mcu projects for the worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"