Phoenix Wright

cookiva

Avenger
Reaction score
I have really started to get into these games, and honestly am looking forward to the third and final installment in his trilogy. Anyone else here play these games. Really addicting, really fun, and not that expensive games on the DS.

The Phoenix Wright games are absolutely brilliant, and the reason why I bought my DS in the first place. It unfortunately took my forever to get my hands on them. Definitely one of my favorite series ever.

This isn't the last one though. Yes, it's the last game starring Phoenix Wright but the Ace Attorney series is still going on in Japan so far. They announced a 5th earlier this year.

I'm just hoping people can wait to by the stateside version of Trials and Tribulations. The last few have had English translation in the Japanese copy so people have been importing them instead of waiting. The 4th in the series doesn't have it though and Capcom have said that an English release of it will probably depend on sales of Trials.

Oh, i know, but Wright will still appear in Apollo Justice.

I work as a paralegal, and I can honestly say that is a sweet game. Every lawyer I know who owns a DS (which is more then you'd imagine) loves Phoenix Wright. I tell everyone who likes DS to get this game, it is hard enough to make you think, but easy enough to finish a case in an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"