• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pineapple Express

I wonder what the dvd goodies are. Apatow produced movies always have good dvd bonus features.

I will not get this for a while prolly, since i am low on funds.:csad:

This and step brothers i need to both get.

the blu ray has better features, but i bought the regular dvd that comes with theatrical and exteneded version, commentary,extended and alternate scenes,gag reel and making of

Just got the 2-disc unrated edition and the unrated edition of Step Brothers on my lunch break.

Hopefully there is some good stuff put back in that wasn't allowed in theatres.

Not sure if I'm gonna buy this, it was pretty funny, but not sure if it's worth my money.

Just got the 2-disc unrated edition and the unrated edition of Step Brothers on my lunch break.

Hopefully there is some good stuff put back in that wasn't allowed in theatres.
Those are two good dvds. the extra's should keep you busy for a while.

Didn't like this that much.
Some good scenes, though. And James Franco was great.
I'll get it when it's like 10 bucks.

My bro bought me this on Blu ray to cheer me up(had knee surgery earlier today...well yesterday) Its still freakin hilarious...definitely one of my favs

I watched this movie for the first time,and to be honest Im not sure what the hype was all about. It had some funny scenes,but it just felt slow and did'nt keep me really interested in it...
It was'nt great,but I'll say it was'nt bad neither just not as funny as I thought it would be. I'll have to watch it again to maybe pick up on some of the humor.

James Franco deserves the Golden Globe for this film. He was pure genius.

I liked this film but didn't think it was as funny as 40 Year Old Virgin or Knocked Up. I will still get it on dvd though. Franco is hilarious in this.

"They say don't dip your pen in the company ink...but I totally would dip in your ink man."

Yes, Franco was the best in this movie, but don't forget about Red! He had some great stuff.

"I wanna be inside you, holmes."

When Rogen shows up at Franco's house after seeing the guy get shot was insanely hilarious. Franco bugging out looking thu the blinds, and rogen puking into the printer was just....crazy.

Pot is best smoked at a really good concert w/ friends imho.

Great movie, very, very funny.

The fight scene in Red's house was brilliant, Dale getting attacked by the bug was a real laugh out loud moment for me, a lot of fun.

This movie sucked balls, there were some funny bits in it, but it really sucked, it was too stupid to be totally funny.

i was waiting for "we were high and imagined the whole thing" but the movie just went off!! Franco was the only good thing in it

2/10

This movie was nothing more than a Dumb and Dumber ripoff # 243214... the performances were good... but such a cliche plot... and it was way too overthetop. Pretty average to say the least...

meh...I just can't get into the stoner comedies or college flicks. :/

This movie was nothing more than a Dumb and Dumber ripoff # 243214... the performances were good... but such a cliche plot... and it was way too overthetop. Pretty average to say the least...
How in any way, shape or form was it a "Dumb and Dumber" ripoff? What, just because it's a buddy comedy that makes it a "Dumb and Dumber" ripoff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"