Plot Detailsand Villain revealed?

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by sweetre15, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetre15

sweetre15 Positive Page

2. Project862006

Project862006 Well-Known Member

already in 2 threads

3. DIRECTOR

DIRECTOR Well-Known Member

if it's real, than it sound great. It's more realistic, and i'm happy it's an origin story

4. kal-elrebooted

kal-elrebooted True Superman Fan

I love the idea of metallo being the villian and that the plot sounds like Secret Origin which I just bought today and thought it was incredible even though i will always be a big fan of Bryne's Man of Steel.

5. Sabaoth

Sabaoth Master

I would disregard the information on movienewz.com completely!
    I've never heard of this site.
    It looks like the author of the article read a few speculative threads regarding the potential plot (including this one) and just put it all together to create a false news story to generate hits for his website.
    The author is simply putting together information posted other users on this thread and claiming an unidentified "source".

I guess since latinoreview or comicbookmovienews could not come up with any fake Superman movie news to generate hits (i.e. income) in the last several days then somebody had to.

The author of the article is making an educated guess on what the plot will be based on rational speculation based on what little is currently known about the movie, generated by fans.

Looks like a fake news story to generate hits and increase the visibility of the website running it......................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.