Possible ending to the season finale

db85usa

HeHe!
Reaction score
holy moly..did anyone see the canadian preview of episode 23? Peter looks PISSED and seems to be looking down on somebody (Sylar?). What if he kills Sylar in a huge showdown - so bad and goes super-villain on our asses and decides to blow up NYC??? Another reason I believe this MAY happen is the fact that in the previews (2 of them)...in 1 of them, he looks pissed, in another, he has blood all over his hands. BUT in the previews, it shows a lot of characters "looking up"... Could Nathan be flying Peter through the sky and up to outerspace? Remember, the Heroes main graphic, they always show some sort of eclipse-like logo...could it be that THE BOMB blows up in outerspace causing an eclipse???

Writers and producers have already said that Zachery Quinto (Guy who plays Sylar) is going to be part of the main cast in season 2, so he's not going to die.

I think that Sylar will be back. He is too interesting a character not to come back. I think that the Bomb will not go off in NYC. We have seen the future. If it did then we have to watch an Apocaliptic show.

I think that Sylar and Peter fight and get fused, as the bomb goes off between them. So we may see Sylar at night. Peter during the day. Kind of like Nikki and Jessica, except not so obvious.

I think that most of them survive. The only thing I don't like about the show is that they are all a little bit too trigger happy. In the future I can see that. But the story is only three months in the timeline. It just seems like HRG/Matt/Suresh/Peter/Nathan/Jessica would shoot or kill each other on a whim. Sylar seems very tame compared to the rest when it comes to killing.

What if all the people Sylar killed ended up being really Future crazy supervillians if he hadn't. That would be something.

GS

Well, it looks like the consensus is that Nathan will have a last minute change of heart and, not wanting have Peter killed by Claire, will decided to fly Peter up into the sky where Peter explodes, thus sacrificing himself.

I'd also go as far to say that the person Molly can't find, who is "worse" than Sylar is Uluru, whoever that happens to be.

I'd also say that Sylar survives, but is severely wounded by Hiro.

Also, here's something I found, which may or may not be a photoshop that shows Hiro's fate:

http://www.myth0s.net/galerie/d/13805-2/NUP_106342_0065.jpg

EDIT: Also, has anyone considered the possibility that Simone and her father appear to be back from the dead because Linderman used his healing powers to resurrect them?

Linderman got totally owned by DL and died remember?

I have a odd thought that Hiro is going to be the one that ends up killing Ando. I'm probably very wrong but it's just something that tugs at the back of my hair.

074.jpg

look closely at the blade...theres blood on half of it. Could it be Sylar's blood?

What if Peter turns out to be the bomb and Hiro has to kill him? That could be how he gets the scar (if he didn't have Claire's power). The scar looked like somebody slashed his face with a sword. Or Peter could go supervillain on us. There's a scene in the preview in which Peter and Claire are sitting in a car and Peter reads Claire's mind. Claire says i trusted you and then we see Peter with a sort of evil look on his face. Man it would be so cool if Peter became a villain.

only thing i know is Sylar won't die, and maybe Ando might die or have a close call.

peter might go all supervillian, and nathan will fly up in the air to sacrifice him self.

What if Peter turns out to be the bomb and Hiro has to kill him? That could be how he gets the scar (if he didn't have Claire's power). The scar looked like somebody slashed his face with a sword. Or Peter could go supervillain on us. There's a scene in the preview in which Peter and Claire are sitting in a car and Peter reads Claire's mind. Claire says i trusted you and then we see Peter with a sort of evil look on his face. Man it would be so cool if Peter became a villain.

I've no problem with Peter being the bomb, but I would rather he didn't go super villain.

Why would peter go bad? I dont think an explosion will happen. It would really kill everyone in the city(which is where all the heroes are at).

What if he absorbed Nikki's/Jessica's super villan-ness....?

~Chase

Exactly, that would turn him into Jeter. The Jessica version of Peter.

When I first saw that picture of Hiro it screamed "Photoshoped into part of 'The Last Samurai'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"