Infinity War Post credit scene idea

maninthechair

Civilian
Reaction score
After watching Spiderman: Homecoming, I found myself wishing more than ever that Marvel owned the rights to all of thier characters. It also made me think of the perfect post credit scene for Infinity War. Since this is essentially a two part movie, I'm going to assume the Avengers get thier ass kicked in Infinity War or realize an ass kicking is coming thier way in the second, so here's my idea for the post credit scene.

Tony Stark walks into a dive bar. The camera stays directly on him as he's walking forward. He says something along the lines of "I know you and I never really saw eye to eye. Hell, it's like we've always been in two different worlds but this is bigger than either one of us. We need your help. The world needs your help". The camera slowly pans to reveal Hugh Jackman. He puts out his cigar, finishes his beer and says "I'm in" as he pops his claws. The end

Naw if it ends like I think it's going to I would honestly want there to be no post credit scene just let the credits roll and the anticipation for the next boil.

They will never get the X-Men rights because Fox is pretty successful with the characters. Now Fantastic 4 coming back would be nice.

I think the credit scene maybe Captain Marvel related. All the chaos woke her from wherever she is.

Tony walks into a dive bar. The camera stays directly on him as he's walking forward.

He orders his drink and looks around the bar.

"I know we've never seen each other eye to eye."

"None of us."

Camera pans out. Several people sitting. All looking at Tony.

"But now, more than ever, we need your help..."

Cut to the faces of the people sitting...

Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Eric Bana, Edward Norton, Ben Affleck, Wesley Snipes, Thomas Jane, Jennifer Gardner, Terrence Howard, Chris Evans as Human Torch, etc.

Close up of Tony looking confident.

The end.

Cap Marvel show up, and inhumans come to help too, maybe x-men will show up

I'm a little sick of the post credits scenes, to be honest.

Tony wakes up back in the humvee and we realize the last 10 years have all been a dream while he was passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"