BvS Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superman

What comic is The Sage's contributions from? Looks interesting and almost inspired by Azzarello's work.

I swear, when I first read this story I almost immediately pictured Joaquin Phoenix as Lex.
lex-luthor2.jpg

What comic is The Sage's contributions from? Looks interesting and almost inspired by Azzarello's work.

It's Bermejo, but a different colorist. I honestly can't recall where it's from except that it's from an Action Comics annual I had read years ago.

EDIT: It was Action Comics 836.

Last edited:
I swear, when I first read this story I almost immediately pictured Joaquin Phoenix as Lex.
lex-luthor2.jpg

I'm not much of a maniper but I saw those panels and immediately made these!

And one with supes as a blur

:eek: :up::up: For the love of Zod WB, please cast JP as Lex!!

^That is the Lex we need to erase the GA's idea that Lex is always a real estate swindling little puke.

I hope ol' Bats eats the rest of them. Those things are unholy.

They're a plague upon the Earth, much like their predecessors, the Teletubies. Creeptacular.

That panel with them back to back is perfect

It's nice, but the Superman in the window should be flipped, since it's a reflection.

What I'd like is a fresh take. Not the traditional stuff we've been accustomed to, like the animated series' first confrontation with the kryptonite. Something more epic and unexpecting. Maybe they don't need the kryptonite to play a role in their first meeting. Give us something new. In this film, not only would I like to see them team up, but actually learn from each other. Instead of the traditional, Superman being the brawns to Batman's brain, they should make the story even between the two characters. Batman is dark, and maybe too violent. Superman should show his disapproval to that. Batman should later learn and slowly admit (doesn't have to be to Superman, at least to himself) that he was wrong and maybe too violent. To make it fair and even, Superman should also learn a thing or two from Batman. Maybe the way Superman uses his power, and that he's too arrogant, he should be careful or something. This is coming from a Superman fan over Batman. I am saying this. I want fans to be able to enjoy this like it's a buddy picture (somewhat) not just a competition movie even if it's not. Regardless, every time I've watched or read any incarnation with Superman and Batman, there's always been some discomfort and competitive feeling to watching. You want one to succeed more than the other, whether you're a Batman fan, or a Superman fan. The important thing I want is for audiences to be able to walk out of the room changing their thoughts and liking both Batman and Superman as a pair. And no longer thinking Superman is boring or too powerful, or Batman is just a man in a Bat suit and cannot compete with any of Superman's rogue's gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"