BvS Post iconic/memorable scenes you would like to see adapted for Batman vs. Superman

I like that idea dp.

Here's my suggestion...

77PJSo9.jpg

I found this story about that scene.
tumblr_m2voqqXcVy1qcoodzo1_500.jpg

I can't speak about whether it's true or not but I think seeing this scene would really shut people up about how the MOS Superman "isn't inspiring enough." And for the audience it would really hammer home the theme of hope from the first movie, while also showing contrast between him and Batman.

0:54 has to be in the film, it just has to.

I found this story about that scene.
tumblr_m2voqqXcVy1qcoodzo1_500.jpg
I can't speak about whether it's true or not but I think seeing this scene would really shut people up about how the MOS Superman "isn't inspiring enough." And for the audience it would really hammer home the theme of hope from the first movie, while also showing contrast between him and Batman.

right between the feels.

I want a scene in the film's climax where Batman takes an explosive to the chest...only to reveal the S-shield underneath. Mattel would love it.

I want a scene in the film's climax where Batman takes an explosive to the chest...only to reveal the S-shield underneath. Mattel would love it.

You... Get a Scooby Snack! :word:

Superman: what the...?

Superbatman: this is indeed a disturbing universe.

There are only two scenes I want in this film.
1:
tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo3_250.gif
tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo4_250.gif

tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo5_250.gif
tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo6_250.gif

2:
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo3_250.gif
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo4_250.gif

:hehe:

I know where you got a few of the previous snippets from, but I dearly hope you can post the titles of all these treasures. Because I really, really want to know where this one, and the one where Clark is being all weepy came from.

A giant bird pooped on his head?

Heeee. But no. But it does involve something giant....

There are only two scenes I want in this film.
1:

tumblr_mr3lulaVPr1qirsuqo4_250.gif

2:
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo3_250.gif
tumblr_m2azxmts8M1qiaydjo4_250.gif

:hehe:

YES!!!!!!!!!! At least a Batman/Superman hug. I looooooooooved that last one. I lol'd so hard when I saw that episode. -giggles forever-

How about this one?

icon_uk-002469f2.jpg

I like the Batsweater. Super adorbs. We definitely need to see that!

p2c_worldsfinest-297_p7end.jpg

Batman has a Wall of Love dedicated to his relationship with Superman. I definitely need to see that, but not in this film. First they have to meet and fall in love become friends, so the wall will look friendshippy, and less creepy. So the next film just HAS to have this.

A...Superman shrine?!?

Bwhahahaha.

What series are those from? I need to see all of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"