Post Like A Pirate

You know whats kinda cool? This day was created by a family who actually lived their lives everyday as pirates & were on Wife Swap? They were odd.:dry:
Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Ye landlubbers will be dancin the hempen jig by the time I'm through withya, ya hornswagglers! Keep yer grubby paws off my hogshead while I take a caulk.

There once was a pirate named Bates,
Who danced the Fandango on skates.
He fell on his cutlass
Which rendered him nutless
And practically useless on dates!

T'is a rather funny sight to be seein' ye'all trying to mimic the ways of me brethren, and yet ye cannae realize, with me one leg and macho beard, I be living the dream of the Jolly Roger heself.

ahoy matey whar be th comely Skull & Scuppers?I be needin to swill a pint or two of grog.

i've waited all me life fer a thread like this. lets make good use out o' it, you scallywags

"Hold, monsters! Ere your pirate caravanserai Proceed, against our will, to wed us all, Just bear in mind that we are Wards in Chancery, And our father is a Major-General!"

:thing: :doom: :thing:

*sigh*

ARRRR MATIES! Wher thee Hell Thee Rum Gone!

:rolleyes:

See, yall have forgotten one very important thing mates....I'm Captain Jack Sparrow! Now, RUM FOR EVERYONE! Except, that's my peanut! MY PEANUT!

Aye, sea turtles.

Gimme all yer ****ing munnies!

This thread is as useful as a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle... and I already got one of those. :o

Useful!?! By the ghost of Anne Bonney, a true pirate spits upon useful! Away with you, you sorry excuse for a sea dog! Else I'll send ye down to Davey Jones' locker!

I made this as a special request for my best friend's girlfriend for his birthday cake as a joke:
piratecakeproject.jpg
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"