Comics Post your favorite Spidey pics!

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
caught.jpg
:spidey:

I love that pic...because it looks like me, only I'm not as bulky.

I love showing that comic to my friends and girls, like yup I'm Spidey. lol :D

i like the one from spectacular spiderman were scorpion/venom is behind him in the air. could anyone post it?

This has been done many times... but you never know when something new and interesting may appear.

I have a bunch of favorites... 20 that I use as a screen saver on my MAC.

ASM #528 is one of the hottest pictures EVER.

ASM528_COV_COLOR.jpg

amazingspiderman517.jpg

asm520.jpg

asm_55.jpg

Mr. Dumb@$$ said:
spider-loser has no good pics. :down :o
Why, that is JUST the kind of comment I would EXPECT a dumb@$$ to make! Way to be in character!
icon10.gif

I never realized how different JRJR's art style is nowadays compared to when he was on ASM back when he drew ASM in the 200's

This...

spidermandesktop7cn.jpg

Versus This...

AmazSpid229.JPG

AmaznSpider-Fan said:
I never realized how different JRJR's art style is nowadays compared to when he was on ASM back when he drew ASM in the 200's

I know what you mean. I first got into Spidey in the 200's. (In fact, the first Spidey comic I ever got was 200.) I kind of disliked his art in that era.

I remember that when I first noticed his new style, I was pretty surprised at how much I liked it. (I first noticed the change when he drew the Man Without Fear miniseries written by Frank Miller)

Off the top of my head I think he brought the new style to Spidey somewhere during the Clone Saga. I might be wrong about that though, I'm sure someone else here knows.

Nowadays I actually think I like him even better than his legendary father:
1 Ditko
2 Romita Jr
3 Romita Sr

But I love them all.

Doc Destruction said:
wow not a single pic of the new costume...I'M SHOCKED.

well, there hasn't been too many appearances of the new costume...

what? a handful of covers, a sketch, and a five page preview?

There've been enough, they just don't really count as "Spidey" pics. ;)

MaxCarnage said:
There've been enough, they just don't really count as "Spidey" pics. ;)

No. There really hasn't been enough.
You are comparing 40 years worth of Spider-Man images appearing in countless different comic books, and media formats. We have only seen like 5 pics of the new costume.
So I think the fact that none of them have been shown in this thread (also considering it hasn't even made an in-comic appearance yet) is pretty reasonable.
This just reinforces my theory that people are just looking for a reason to hate this. Yes I have heard some good arguments against it, I don't even really like it that much, but some people are taking it too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"