Post Your Recent DVD & BLU RAY Purchases! Redux - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
51nxtDcORXL.jpg

got it when it was 7.99 the other day

try your local blockbuster, especially if they are going out of business. on another forum frequent i've read of people finding it there disc only for 1.99

That's insane. Coincidentally there is a blockbuster closing not to far from me . I didn't see that but I got Resident Evil: Afterlife brand new for 4.00.

Blu-rays:

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Collateral
Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut
Chinatown
Apocalypse Now Full Disclosure
Inglourious Basterds
Psycho
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be, but on my Apocalypse Now Blu-Ray, the movies are on the Special Features disc, and the special features are on the Film disc :funny:.

I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be, but on my Apocalypse Now Blu-Ray, the movies are on the Special Features disc, and the special features are on the Film disc :funny:.

labeling error?

I'm guessing so.

Two questions.

One, has there been any word of a US Blu-Ray release of Guillermo Del Toro's The Devil's Backbone?

Two, is the Russian science-fiction film Solaris worth picking up?

Blu ray

Notorious -9.99 at Walmart

Bruno- 4.20 at Blockbuster ( clearance closing sale)

WWE You think you know me , the story of Edge
- 25.00 at Best Buy

Mission Impossible :Ghost Protocol - 22.99 at Best Buy- Best Buy exclusive

iron man the anime
thor tales of asgard

One of my orders came in, and my OCD is raging. The case for Full Metal Jacket has a hole punctured in it, and both District 9 and The Prestige have wrinkled covers.

i'm wondering if anyone here has the FutureShop Blu Ray Steelbook of Iron Man? been wanting that one for a loooong time

participated in Best Buy's Upgrade and Save promo tonight. Prices are after the $5 coupon was applied to each:

91D1Xq9esdL._AA500_.jpg

714Kvax13CL._AA500_.jpg

9188p8X%2B3fL._AA500_.jpg

917G5gsQjgL._AA500_.jpg

91p%2Br7vIdrL._AA500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"