Power Ranger Toy Instructions?

Nightwing

The Next Batman
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good site where i can download the instructions for a few power ranger toys?

Ive just recently aquired some megazords for my son and they dont have any instructions and these things are like the rubix cube of toys when it comes to morphing them

I have

Dino Thunder Megazord
SPD Megazord
SPD Omega Ranger Bike
Some white ranger zord which turns into what i think is a horse
Wild Force Mega Zord

any help would be appreciated as i dont want to have to give my son these toys in pieces cos ive taken to em with a hammer :p

They're pretty straight forward, why don't you just look at pictures of the robot from the tv show and see where goes where and whats what.

if not, try a review of the toy on youtube, that'll show you how to put them together.

Cheers...after much pulling apart and clipping together ive discovered how 5 out of 6 of them work....the 6th one does work only im missing 3 pieces from it d'oh....

but cheers for the help

yeah i usewd to have loads of megazords and stuff when i was like 8 or 9 and i figured them out on my own, so there dead straight forward.

just mess about with them

best thing to do is to watch them morph on youtube and work backwards from there...

they used to be fairly accurate back in the day, don't know about these new ones.

you know thats a point....there probs somthing on youtube on how to do them.

didnt even think of that, well done NR lol

best thing to do is to watch them morph on youtube and work backwards from there...

they used to be fairly accurate back in the day, don't know about these new ones.
Well super accurate tranforming toy versions of the Megazords do exist. The question is whether Bandai's US branch relases them as part of that years Power Rangers series or not. As from what I've heard in north america the figures sell better than the zords. And in Japan the Super Sentai* mechas sell the best. Bandai's main Japaese branch sells loads of different versions of them.

*Power Rangers are always a reworked version of that years Super Sentai show. All the Ranger action parts are stock footage of the Japanese show.

Well super accurate tranforming toy versions of the Megazords do exist. The question is whether Bandai's US branch relases them as part of that years Power Rangers series or not. As from what I've heard in north america the figures sell better than the zords. And in Japan the Super Sentai* mechas sell the best. Bandai's main Japaese branch sells loads of different versions of them.

*Power Rangers are always a reworked version of that years Super Sentai show. All the Ranger action parts are stock footage of the Japanese show.

the exception to that i think is SPD as its all australian based shooting and its owned by disney

SPD did re-use some of the Japanese footage as well. But I guess most of the other footage was new.

i think the only footage they used was the zord battles and the scenes when its clear that the SPD are chinese guys wearing wigs when they fight....although even then they couldve just used stunt doubles.

the exception to that i think is SPD as its all australian based shooting and its owned by disney
All Power Rangers are owned by Disney (past, present, and future). They bought Saiban entertainment (or at least the north american branch) specefically to reap a cash harvest from PR. And all the english version footage is shot in Australia. Has been for years (since like 1999). As for how much footage of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger went into Power Rangers S.P.D, I can't say.

November Rain said:
yeah, spd even redesigned their doggie character.

Yep they did.
Doggy Cruger
Love_Doggy.jpg

vs. Anubis "Doggy" Cruger
SPD_Cruger.jpg

But that's nothing new. The original Power Rangers show was a reworked version of the 16th Super Sentai series, Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger (Dinosaur Squadron Zyuranger). Zyuranger only had one girl on the team. The yellow Ranger was a dude. But he was written as (and played by a) 14-15 yearold. So they got away with casting an adult but flat Asian woman as the yellow Ranger in MMPR.

I think the other cruger is better than the one they re-did

eh, I'm torn. The new Cruger moves better in the facial features, but the japanese one is nice and furry. I mean, either way it's a talking dog running a command base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"