President Bush daughters running around naked at a hotel

KingOfDreams said:
I've met them. In fact, I went to high school with them. No joke. They graduated when I was a freshman.

Really...:yay:

I guess Robot Chicken is accurate on their Bush twin impressions then.

tzarinna said:
It's too much for your young virgin eyes. :hq:

Sucker is not written on my forehead. :oldrazz:

I'm not a virgin so you can send them :woot:

and you don't trust moi? I'm hurt :o

tzarinna said:
It's too much for your young virgin eyes. :hq:

I appreciate your concern for the kids. You'll stop them from blowing their...

minds.

Damn. They inherited their father's IQ. If they looked like that and had thier mother's brains, they'd be much hotter.

J Alba's Lover said:
Whats all this talk about Virgins?

Bush twin's and virgins will NEVER be in the same sentence.

I really should be offended by most everyone in here, but for some reason I'm not...

WorthyStevens4 said:
I really should be offended by most everyone in here, but for some reason I'm not...
I'm obviously not trying hard enough.

Ya I'd tap 'em
bushtwins.jpg

Barabara Bush is so hot. There are actual pictures of Jenna Bush's vagina floating around the internet. she was at the beach wearing a short skirt and she just took her underwear off right there, and the camera man got a clear picture of her vagina.

Spider-bite, oh please. You actually thought those were really her? You need to get your eyes check

I don't even want to know how you know they're not authentic,Morg. :csad: Ewwwww.

tzarinna said:
I don't even want to know how you know they're not authentic,Morg. :csad: Ewwwww.

Posts like these are why tzar is one of my favorites on here.

:meow:

tzarinna said:

Get your mind out of the gutter :oldrazz: I was looking at her face and the real jeanna bush and they are not the same

It's the truth, also anyone bothered looking in her left hand could see the bikini was photoshopped

You... analyze these pictures...?

:csad:

I'm scared. Someone hold me.

farmerfran said:
You... analyze these pictures...?

:csad:

I'm scared. Someone hold me.

Oh please, all I did was open my eyes and it was plainly shown those pics were fakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"