• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pride and Predjudice and Zombies is a go.

I read the book just out of curiosity and the joke got old pretty quickly IMO. Not quite sure how you can do a film adaptation. The idea seems more suited to a Saturday Night Live sketch than anything else.

I'll hold out for Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

i read the book too. don't really see this needing to be made in film

Pride-and-Prejudice-and-Zombies_990x557.jpg

:dry:

It looks... boring.

they didn't show any of the good stuff lol

i read the book. i can't believe they made this film though lol. if nothing else i imagine it will be fun

Looks significantly better than the Abraham Lincoln one.

Oh my his actually looks really good! And lily James is perfect for Elizabeth!

I didn't know this was in production. I'm so happy for it. I hope it's a success

It looks...exactly how I imagined a film called Pride & Prejudice & Zombies would look. So that's something. Maybe not something I'd really want to see, but eh, could be fun. If it gets decent reviews I'll check it out.

I forgot Lily James was playing Elizabeth. It looks like it could be fun.

I'm up for anything with Lily James in it. I feel like a moron for not Knowing who she was until I saw the recent Cinderella film by Disney...that woman is amazing simple as that

if this does good. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters is next!

Yeah Lily James as Elizabeth Bennett is perfection. I would've preferred a straight up P&P adaptation without the zombies. I despised the 2005 version with Kiera Knightley, her Lizzie was snarky and pouty, and Matthew McSomething was meh, not like the Lizzie and Darcy from the book.

Which was why KK was miscast as Lizzie. Rosamund Pike as Jane was great though, she really brought book Jane to life in beauty, demeanour and sensibility.

Which was why KK was miscast as Lizzie. Rosamund Pike as Jane was great though, she really brought book Jane to life in beauty, demeanour and sensibility.

i was just going to say this, but good thing i scrolled down further as you said it much better than i wouldve

Pike was the PERFECT Jane. I didn't dislike Keira's Lizzie, but Jennifer Ehle remains my fave. Like Voltron I would've liked to see Lily James in a regular version of the role, too.

I didn't hate Keira, I actually think she was perfect as Elizabeth. It's just a shame she starred against such a bland mr darcy. That said Jennifer is very very good.

I also would like to see lily James in a more traditional adaption. I've never not had a good time seeing a pride and prejudice adaption actually. Even that lost in Austen series a while ago was amazing

I know that it's your opinion, but Keira as the perfect Elizabeth? :lmao:
I've read the book and she doesn't even do justice to Lizzie. She pulls the same snarky, duck-faced, pouty faces in all her roles, girl needs a new set of facial expressions. Jennifer Ehle is the definitive Elizabeth Bennett, for me anyways.

Yeah I loved Lily as Cinderella and too bad she couldn't be Belle instead of Emma Watson. Lily is such a beauty and captures Belle's entire being.

other trailer was removed here is another

this movie looks insanely :awesome: I will check it out :D

I know that it's your opinion, but Keira as the perfect Elizabeth? :lmao:
I've read the book and she doesn't even do justice to Lizzie. She pulls the same snarky, duck-faced, pouty faces in all her roles, girl needs a new set of facial expressions. Jennifer Ehle is the definitive Elizabeth Bennett, for me anyways.

Yeah I loved Lily as Cinderella and too bad she couldn't be Belle instead of Emma Watson. Lily is such a beauty and captures Belle's entire being.

She is. If you read the description of Elizabeth given by Jane Austen you'll see she lines up with Keira perfectly.

Nothing wrong with Jennifer. The two can stand side by side. Same with aishwarya rai from bride and prejudice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"