Priest's Black Panther Run Petition

Greg

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm attempting to start an online petition for Marvel to collect and trade the rest of Christopher Priest's 62 issue run of Black Panther. Thus far, only 12 issues have been collected and that was years ago. I know there are some Priest fans here. Help, signatures, and supports would be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/PriestBlackPanther

These things never work but I'll go ahead and sign it or whatever.

These things never work but I'll go ahead and sign it or whatever.

Actually from what i've heard, it was one of these online petitions that got CBS (or whatever) to release The Incredible Hulk tv series in dvd collections, and The WB to scrap that Superman movie script that had Luthor as a Kryptonian, so i guess they DO work on occasion....

Holy crap, they wanted to make Luthor a Kryptonian? I thought it was bad that they gave Superman a kid. I mean, what the hell is wrong with these Hollywood *****e bags?

And holy crap, they ruined DP in the otherwise awesome Wolverine movie.

They did? How can you possibly mess up DP?

Everyone who signed, a great big thank you! Be sure to spread the news! :yay:

maybe we can get one started to release the Six Million Dollar Man and the Adam West Batman series on DVD too

They did? How can you possibly mess up DP?

Looking at the film, you have to imagine that someone went out of their way to completely destroy Deadpool. There's no way that big of a **** up can be an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"