Problem with members points totals?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
I've been on 113, now showing just 78. Looking at the highest points totals on 'Notable Members', they're all showing 103??

Same-ish. For the longest time I've been stuck on 113 points — and I just figured that feature had been disabled. No biggie. But today I got notification that I earned a "superhero" trophy. :applaud

However, my points got reduced to 103. I guess the trophy cost 10 points. Shipping and handling? :oldrazz:

Same thing happened to me. The cost of the trophy I guess. :p

Well, looking at 'Available Trophies' I see there's now one marked "SuperHero - You've been here for 5 years!" Interesting... :hmm

Edit: Apparently you get 25 points for that. Which makes sense; I've been here four years and am showing 78 points. Adding another 25 next year would take me up to the 103 points (and trophy!) that you guys now have.

Last edited:
I was on 113 and today received my SH trophy for length of 'service' and gone down to 103, so not really sure what's going on ?

Well, looking at 'Available Trophies' I see there's now one marked "SuperHero - You've been here for 5 years!" Interesting... :hmm.

Well, it's coming up on 11 years for me. But close enough. :hehe:

I found it weird since I've been here for 10 years.

I was on 113 and today received my SH trophy for length of 'service' and gone down to 103, so not really sure what's going on ?

It has to do with your SH movie preferences.:hehe:

it's being worked on. it's a feature we may start implementing in the future for things but i think some backend stuff is still being worked on.

or else, we just can't do math lol

it's being worked on. it's a feature we may start implementing in the future for things but i think some backend stuff is still being worked on.

or else, we just can't do math lol

I doubt that most people are worried about their SHH points or whatever. As long as I can read and post, I don't care if it says "Stupid DipS*** Poster". I mean, why should I? People say it anyway and I can't really find a good argument against them.

Oooohhhhh......I've been thinking about needing a new signature since I dropped @Lily Adler s assertion that I am a poopy head spaghetti monster and I think I just thought of one. Stay tuned for the unveiling.

I doubt that most people are worried about their SHH points or whatever. As long as I can read and post, I don't care if it says "Stupid DipS*** Poster". I mean, why should I? People say it anyway and I can't really find a good argument against them.

Oooohhhhh......I've been thinking about needing a new signature since I dropped @Lily Adler s assertion that I am a poopy head spaghetti monster and I think I just thought of one. Stay tuned for the unveiling.
I never said that?

I never said that?
Oh yes you did.....not really specifically directed at me....I don't think..... Remember when you were saying Alyssa Milano should sorta shut up on Twitter?

Oh yes you did.....not really specifically directed at me....I don't think..... Remember when you were saying Alyssa Milano should sorta shut up on Twitter?
Alyssa Milano should shut up on Twitter, but good sir I'm a woman. A southern woman and we don't dabble in such a gallabanter.

Alyssa Milano should shut up on Twitter, but good sir I'm a woman. A southern woman and we don't dabble in such a gallabanter.
:funny:

Well she should certainly refrain from the poopy head spaghetti monster discourse.

When the trophies are changed, it re-awards them retroactively.

That's what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"