Promises shall be kept - The Rodrigo90 FanFic section

Count me in for the Batman story, sounds fresh and interesting already, I'm sure it will be great. Never really got into Silent Hills, well, the latest full releases weren't that great so there's that. Still, will give it a try!

Peace, and good luck with the writing!!

Count me in for the Batman story, sounds fresh and interesting already, I'm sure it will be great. Never really got into Silent Hills, well, the latest full releases weren't that great so there's that. Still, will give it a try!

Peace, and good luck with the writing!!
I'm basing the Batman story quite close to my own life events - strippers and gangsters galore :D
I think you might like this Silent Hill tale. My cousin, who is also a fan, said this when I told him what the story was about
"You're sick. I'm worried about you." :awesome:
Might have something to do with a pregnant transgender man :p

Thanks again! The first part of the Batman story will be up by the weekend :)

Update on the Batman story.

It's taking a lot of crafting, because it started out one thing and ended up another.
The villain has changed. No longer is it Sal Maroni. It's now Dollmaker. My own version of the character, still Barton Mathis, but with a new spin on motives. He's a cross between Charles Manson and Ed Gein. In segments, I'm drawing influence from classic children's tales. It ties in with the the Dollmaker, and his world of comforting times as a child, where he would snuggle up with his dolls and read stories to himself. His motives derive from a lack of love and companionship. His creation and acquiring of human dolls stems from that starved past.
So, it's taking longer than expected because I'm adding a whole bunch of new layers as more ideas come to me.

But just to show I have worked on it, here's the introduction! Enjoy :p

The wolves howled with hunger. They cried in anticipation for their meal to present itself to them. Time drew on, becoming more and more agonising for them. The noises emitting from the creatures grew louder and increased in a frustrated ferocity.
Then, what seemed like the longest night of bringing zero luck for the poor animals, it finally appeared from behind red, silk drapes. The meal delicately paraded in front of the mad, hungry eyes. Just beyond the reach of their snarling and snapping teeth, oozing an untamed elegance, the meal teased the starving wolves in a cool and collected manner. Effortlessly, it sculptured every inch of its supple body to the rhythm of the blasting unhinged music, highlighting every piece of desired flesh beneath psychedelic neon rays.

From across the room, among the crowd of wolves, but not one of them, Bruce Wayne watched. Watching not the meal, but the hungry wolves that screamed for it. Not wolves with fur or claws that stood on all fours. They were men. Men behaving as wolves. He could understand why, after all, the meal these wolves begged for was one of the most stunning creatures he had ever laid his eyes upon. It's name was Destiny.
A woman, in possession of a beauty, such deep captivating features, that men and women who passed their gazes upon her could not help but look twice at. Soft, delicate porcelain skin. Exotic blue eyes, so strong, that they could cut straight through diamond armour, pierce into the souls of men in possession of the strongest willpower and reduce them to little less than shattered glass. Her long black hair, as dark as the night sky, flowed across her bountiful, natural breasts. Despite the striking beauty, the potential, if not definite inner-darkness this woman possessed, making her all the more appealing to him, Bruce had no desire to remain where he was for much longer.
Sipping back on a ginger beer he had bought after making a rather poor excuse to the mystified bartender whom couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, that he would not be having his drunken carcass chauffeured home as his butler was feeling, in his own forged words, "Under the weather," and had called to say he would have to find another means of returning home, which ideally, would require him to be in a sober state. In truth however, Alfred Pennyworth was perfectly fine and well, dozing off in the car outside while present in the joyous company of his close friend, the musical genuis, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. His unique gentle play upon the piano keys had always been somewhat of a lullaby for the butler.

Unlike the other wolves, this one's eyes weren't locked onto her, though she caught some brief glimpses. Despite the routine she had set for herself, the concentration it required, an annoying curiosity got the best of her, and in her head, thoughts of this particular wolf began to swirl. Unbeknownst to him, she had been watching him from afar as soon as he appeared. The whispers of his name were circling in the backroom between the other girls who had their eyes on him, hoping to attract to his. Lost little girls with delusions of becoming the queen, Destiny told them. She lied, convincingly, when they asked her if that wasn't the life she had dreamed of. But she told them a cold truth, that Bruce Wayne had zero interest in rescuing one of these damaged goods from a miserable existence and taking her to be his cherished wife. Wayne, as she claimed, was no different from the other animals that trekked through the cockroach infested streets of Gotham to feast the eyes on naked flesh.

Putting down the empty glass on the table, Bruce decided it was time to leave. A thug's lucky blow with a baseball bat to Batman's head caused him less pain than the music filling his sore ears. Heading out, he made a last attempt to catch sight of her, but she was nowhere to be found. Just as well, Bruce thought. This beast had no time for beauty in his life.

"I feel uncomfortable being here. Anywhere. My stomach is churning and my heart is beating like a sledgehammer. I take a sip of water, but it does not help. I need my rest. It's been days since I last slept, so I need them, terribly. I need to have my dolls beside me. I see her. She looks just like the one I had as a child. The one whom I called, Snow. The resemblance is uncanny. If possible, I'll craft her to perfection. I must have her...She'll be perfect for my collection. My family."

Just another Joker inspired letter :p

Well, Christmas is near and here’s a thing for you to wrap your gifts around.
I see something every day; the pride of humankind. It’s almost the fuel that keeps this pathetic world spinning on its axis, nowadays. Pride, the fuel of life and ironically, the deadliest sin, has existed since the dawn of time and has somehow manifested itself in the 21st century in the neat package that is social media. I know what you’re thinking; what will be the most delightful present I will receive at Christmas, so I can shower it all over my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages? You know I’m speaking the truth, right? You’ve got that smug grin cracked along your face as you’re holding some alcoholic beverage or your ditzy other-half in the sickening profile pic, ready to receive the greatest gift of all; the wonderful kick of pride from all those little pointless clicks of the like or heart button from your envious friends and desperate stalkers hoping to get your attention – you know the latter half of that statement all too well, eh, ladies? …
Forgive me, but the old Ebenezer Joker has to let out a few of his “bah, humbugs” at this time of year, like a lot of the sane people do when they’re angry!
And yes, I’m a one to talk…that deep, conceited feeling of pride exists within me, too. Only, I allowed it to manifest in an honest way that’s true to my nature and with that; the true, honest nature that exists inside us all.
Take my hand and let me be the guide to a world where, once you see it, your eyes will literally pop out of your skull and may never be put back!
Over 100 years ago, little Fanny Adams was strolling along a path with her friends, when she was senselessly carried away by a solicitor’s clerk and emptied in the same way rainforests are treat! A poor child, horribly, and literally, cut down in her innocence! Why was she murdered? Who knows! It was boiled down to many possible factors: the clerk’s old man was violent towards him; his cousin was stark, slavering buggo; his sister died of some fever to that brain of hers. What my attention is drawn to are two of the most compelling theories. He may have killed little Fanny out of some uncontrollable rage due to an attack on his pride - his bimbo apparently cheated on him. Or, and this is the theory I find most interesting, the guy just wanted to demonstrate his prideful skills at being the best dammed butcher in all of Hampshire!
Oh, that naughty pride…It can make us victims and it can make us killers.
So, remember this, kiddies…Take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror. Drop the phone from your sticky, little hands so that no smug image can be captured just yet and stare deeply into your own eyes…and ask yourself the following question: Would a purple Santa hat look good on me?!

Awesome, man. I really enjoyed reading all the stuff you posted, like to read more of that script. You're a creative guy, and have a really good handle on the characters. I used to write super hero stories all the time as a little kid, and draw my own badly illustrated comic books. But I haven't written any non fiction since I was probably 13. I've often thought about trying my hand at it as an adult, just for my own enjoyment and creative outlet. I just haven't worked up the motivation. So, kudos to you, hope you keep up the good work!

From the sequel to Batman Returns... haven’t forgotten it :D

INT. BATCAVE — NIGHT
Screeching bats fly past our face, eventually revealing to us the famous Batcave.

Like Batman, the Batcave has undergone quite the metamorphosis of character. It’s older, creepier, and more technologically advanced than ever before.

The Batcomputer looms larger than ever before, almost overshadowing the entire infrastructure of the cave. And resting by the computer is a powerful German Shepherd Rottweiler cross, ACE. The dog is battle-scarred and has a couple of chunks missing from both his ears.

Elsewhere in the cave, we're greeted with more additions, such as the strange coffin-like medical chamber and the mute, hunch-backed HAROLD ALLNUT, 40, who is busy monitoring the device. Also hooked up near the device is a blood pack.

Then, from the darkness leading into and out of the cave, the whirring sound of the Batmobile is heard. It stirs both Harold and Ace as it gets louder.

Red lights stab through black. The Batmobile soars into the cave and hovers above all, preparing to land at its regular spot. The vehicle’s engines hum as it slowly descends. Finally, it makes a gentle landing. The door hisses forward over the body, and Batman emerges from the cockpit.

The smoke and mirrors effects of the costume are no longer active, making the Dark Knight seem human once again. But his presence, at least to Harold, who greatly respects and fears his master, is unnerving to be around.

Harold watches as Batman makes his way to the giant walk-in closet, which contains the batsuits.

Inside the closet, Batman begins undressing.

At the back of him, we watch as Batman removes his cowl, revealing the grey and thinning hair of the now 60-year-old BRUCE WAYNE.

Next, the gloves come off. Bruce’s hands are thin and bony.

Outside the closet, Harold quietly approaches its entrance. He’s pushing a wheelchair.

Bruce, now completely undressed, places the batsuit back in its vault. Bruce’s body is not in good shape. Old scars and fresh bruises create a painful work of art.

Without this suit, which operates as a column of power with its exoskeleton functions, Bruce becomes weak and frail. The suit keeps him going at full strength, but once it’s off, his joints and muscles pain him like hell. The batsuit has become a cure and poison. But how much more of it can his body withstand?

Next to the vault is a walking stick and a thick black robe. Bruce takes them, before slipping his feet into a pair of slippers on the floor.

The sound of the walking stick tapping across the steel floor alerts Harold that Bruce is approaching. He moves closer to the entrance of the closet, making sure the fold-up wheelchair is sturdy enough for his boss to use.

Bruce exits the closet. With his limp walk, his pale, thin, scarred, and bruised body on show through the open robe, and his dark, lifeless expression upon gaunt cheeks, you could take him for a walking corpse. It’s truly tragic and pitiful what the obsession of being Batman has done to Bruce Wayne.

By this time Ace has come over to greet his owner. As Bruce eases himself into the chair with a helping hand from Harold, the loyal mutt affectionately licks its master’s hand.

Now sat as comfortably in the chair as he can manage, Bruce returns the dog’s affection by patting his head.

Harold begins wheeling Bruce over to where the chamber is located. Ace sticks to Bruce’s side.

Finally reaching the chamber, Harold pushes Bruce up close to it.

Bruce takes his walking stick from off his knees and places it on the floor for support. Then, with some difficulty, he lifts himself up as Harold moves the chair back.

Straining to remain on his feet, Bruce rests onto the side of the chamber, dropping his walking stick in the process.

Harold rushes around the chair to support his boss.

BRUCE
I’m fine, Harold. Just get me inside this thing...

Harold nods and walks over to the chamber’s control panel.

After typing in a command on the computer, the chamber’s door hisses steam as it opens. The hydraulics underneath lower it a few inches for Bruce to step into easily, which he does after removing his robe and slippers, leaving him in just his briefs.

It’s a challenge for him to climb down and lie comfortably, but he manages to do it. It’s like Dracula returning to his coffin after a night of drinking blood.

Harold presses the commands again, and the chamber raises itself to its original position. Then the door begins to close. The hiss and sounds of cogs rotating from inside let us know it’s now sealed shut.

Harold walks over to the blood pack, and takes the IV lead. Carrying it over to the chamber, he feeds it through a small in the chamber’s side.

Inside the chamber, having enough space to do what he needs to with it, Bruce takes the IV and inserts it into a vein in his right arm. With some tinkering on Harold’s end, the blood begins draining from the bag and into Bruce.

BRUCE
Anaemia on top of everything else… How’s everything looking?

Harold looks over at the monitor, which displays Bruce’s vital signs. He looks back down at Bruce through the small window and gives him a thumbs up.

BRUCE
(shutting his eyes)
Luck hasn’t run out yet…

But as Harold looks back at the monitor, we notice he wasn’t being entirely honest with Bruce. On the monitor, we see Bruce’s heart is in an extremely fragile condition.

A worried Harold peers back at the chamber. An unaware Bruce is falling asleep inside of it, with Ace resting at its side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"