Promotional Artwork & Photos DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The texture of the costume looks amazing even without the help of CGI.:up:

doc499dc8c9a0b519295726.jpg

Higher-res...

The silver surfer comes to life at the hands of special makeup effects artist Thom Floutz for the 2007 feature film “Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”
SOURCE: http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2009/02/20/news/doc499dc8c9a0b51929572631.txt

Agreed;

I thought the CG surfer was amazingly realised but it was the suit that impressed me the most; the way it moved and looked was flawless.

I think if they did a more natural blonde for Sue , it would have made sense. Not the bleach blonde. When Did Sue in comics have white hair?

You know, we all know that looks wise Sue Storm is suppose to be a typical blonde haired blue eyed white woman; but did they really have to take it THAT far with Alba?
See, I think in the first movie she looked great. I dont care if she is spanish, she looked white enough. And I really didn't think her portrayl(sp?) was all that terrible. Was it great? HELL no. But she did act pretty hard headed and she definetly acted more mature.
And thats why I hate it when people say shes one of the worst actresses in the biz. I really dont see it. She really isnt the greatest, but I've never found her to be Megan Fox wooden.
That being said, she wasn't the best choice for the role, but Im sure they could have done ALOT worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"