• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quesion about Babs/Oracle

iwtv

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay, I have been scouring the net for any information on where I could find the comics' issues that provide at least a weak link between the events of The Killing Joke and Barbara becoming Oracle.

I know there's a Suicide Squad issue...23?...and I think a Teen Titans issue, neither of which I can even find a good summary on.

I guess I'm wondering if there's a comic that really delves into the aftermath of The Killing Joke and shows how she became Oracle. Any advice? And where I could possibly pruchase these things?

Yeah, that would be Suicide Squad. She shows up quite early as Oracle, but she doesn't actually join the team till late in the game. Issues #48 and #49 are about her dealing with her issues (as she faces The Thinker) and she does give some info on how she became Oracle. You'd have to back issue dive though for those. Might be available somewhere online.

Hey thanks. Yea it will take some searching but hopefully I'll find at least one of them in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"