Who are top top three Bat Family characters that you want to see in future movies?

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
Please be specific with legacy characters like Robin or Batgirl.

My current wish list...

Dick Grayson as Nightwing (I'd rather save most Dick's time as Robin for either a Nightwing orgin film or a Teen Titans one.)

Barbara Gordon as Oracle (Batgirl is a great character but I've always prefered her as the computer wiz post the Killing Joke)

Third is a tough one for me. It would have to be some form of Robin.I won't consider Jason Todd as my third choice because I'd rather see the ramifications of his death more than a full movie with him right away. The Red Hood can wait for a while too.

On one hand a definate Tim Drake who isn't an amalgamation of Dick Grayson or Jason Todd may never get a chance to shine. On another hand the father/son dynamic of Bruce trying to keep Damien from the violent way of life he was raised has so much potential.

Who are your picks?

None, I'm not much of fan of the bat family. The smaller it is the better. I really only like Dick Grayson and Barbara as characters. I'll take Grayson as robin

-Dick Grayson as Robin
-Barbara as Batgirl
-Kate Kane as Batwoman

Just Batman and Robin. No more than that.

I really only care about seeing Dick Grayson done justice. Or, if Grayson shows up as Nightwing(if we're to get an older Batman), then maybe Barbara as Batgirl or Jason Todd(or Tim Drake, whichever they prefer to use) as Robin.

Besides those members of the Bat family, I still hope to see Harvey Bullock in a Batman film and not the character being inspired for new characters such as Eckhardt or Stephens.

Definitely agree that Bullock is long overdue.

Dick Grayson as Robin. Barbara Gordon as Batgirl.(And as Gordon's daughter. I 'm looking at you Batman and Robin!!!) As for Bullock, it seems that we have had references to him: Flass and Eckhart.

No, Flass was based off of Flass from the comics.

Indeed, if anything Flass in TDKTrilogy would have been Stephens in The Dark Knight.

My 3 would be:

Dick Grayson
Jason Todd
Tim Drake

They don't even need to appear as Robin. Just the scenes that are seen in Batman #0 at the end of the film.

It's tricky, but I view it as this....

Flass was mostly portrayed in Batman Begins, but the look was based more off of Bullock, although Bullock's persona was the inspiration between Stephens and Wuertz, but in different ways such as the good-hearted cop working alongside Gordon and the cop with ulterior motives.

Dick Grayson as Robin

Barbara Gordon as Batgirl

That's about all I really care about.If the series were to last long enough,I'd move Tim in as Robin,and have Dick become Nightwing.

Timm_Gotham_Knights.jpg

I would bring in the three most important and most necessary ones.

Dick Grayson as Robin (and eventually Nightwing.)

Barbabra Gordon as Oracle (I don't have a problem with her being Batgirl necessarily, but I think It would be redundant and a waste of the character with her fulfilling basically the same purpose as Robin and not having her own specific set of uses.)

And Leslie Thompkins.

I really don't think Batgirl is necessary. But i would like to see either Barbara Gordon as the Oracle or Leslie Thompkins, instead of Lucius Fox. Give Fox a break in the next set of movies. The only problem is right now i can't think of anybody else playing Leslie other than Helen Mirren. So ill say Helen or no Leslie at all hehe.

Dick Grayson for sure as Robin or Nightwing, it doesn't matter to me. No Jason Todd or Tim Drake.

It's tricky, but I view it as this....

Flass was mostly portrayed in Batman Begins, but the look was based more off of Bullock, although Bullock's persona was the inspiration between Stephens and Wuertz, but in different ways such as the good-hearted cop working alongside Gordon and the cop with ulterior motives.
Well said.
icon14.gif

Yeah Batgirl isn't needed. It's too much.

Focus on Batman and his one true protege, Dick Grayson.. and do it right this time.

The only problem is it may be too soon for audiences after the Nolanized John Blake 'Robin'.

Maybe they should wait a while before bringing in Robin.

They should definately wait a few movies. Not only because of Nolans version but he's gonna be teaming up with the Justice League...i want his solo movies to be SOLO movies. 2 or 3 movies on his own then introduce Dick Grayson.

If they wait a while until the reboot, then neither the reboot or bringing in Robin will be too soon for audiences.

When you say that I honestly wish Nolan didn't name John Blake "Robin". I feel that Robin deserves to be done right after
batman-forever-movie-fleer-ultra-1995-07-front-robin-card.jpg

Nightwing
Huntress
Ace

Yeah, that's right, I said Ace. Ace the Bathound. Either as a big black scary Great Dane a la Beyond or one of them robotic things d'Anda designed for DCUO. :woot:

I dont know if you would count this but.... Terry McGinnis. I would like to see a Batman Beyond movie, elderly Bruce Wayne, Commissioner Barbara Gordon, Ace, etc.

1. Robin (Dick Grayson)
2. Leslie Thompkins
3. Spoiler

I think Babs is ultimately redundant given that Robin and Alfred can fill both of her roles more economically. Leslie is a must. Given that a film franchise will likely never get to Tim, Stephanie could be used as a love interest for Dick.

Just Alfred and Bruce, I can't take Batman, or any other character, seriously with sidekicks..

Oh, and Selina Kyle, if that counts..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"