question about trinity war

edward10

Civilian
Reaction score
is trinity war the conclusion to the pandora-new 52 story or deos it lead into something bigger

We don't know, but Pandora plays a role.

Nah, you were right first time. Hush is just being a dick again.

opinion..sorry I meant opinion

Its not my opinion it's pretty much the truth. New 52 isn't a story arc, it's the relaunch of a line, so I answered your question.

I mean your opinion on wether or not trinity war leads into something bigger

See look at him, getting all curmudgeon and sarcastic.

You should report it :o.

Awwwww come on, it'll be fun.

But in all seriousness, we're lead to believe the Trinity War is the first "big event" of the NuDCU. So if they have plans for anything even bigger than this, we won't know till the end of the arc. All we really know is that Pandora, The Phantom Stranger and The Question (Possibly, not sure) play a large role in the context of the story arc and that it affects the Justice League and might possibly answer some questions about the bridge between pre-Flashpoint DCU and the Nu52.

Last edited:
Let's hope so. With that teaser image with the JL in a brawl with several people who were classic members in the old continuity, maybe this will be the expansion of the League they've talked about before.

Well, this is comics and Geoff Johns, he does always plan things in advance. So I'd say yes, but I have no clue as to what it will be till the end of the Trinity War. I mean, Pandora's reveal in Flashpoint came out of nowhere.

Heh, I don't actually know anything about Trinity War, but this was the most entertaining start to a new thread in a while. :D

another question I had was what ever happen to the morrison/johns collab

is the trinity war about batman, superman, and wonder woman fighting over something stupid?

The last donut in the Justice League break room.

/\ The teaser should have the tagline "When the circle of trust breaks..." as Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman all standing in a circle looking solemnly at the half eaten donut.

im just sick of heros fighting heros. i'm pretty sure that if these people are capable enough to take it upon themselves to save the world from unparalleled global threats, then they're probably adult enough to put aside their differences for the greater good so they can go forth to kick the ass of the villains who's asses are worth kicking.

/\ The teaser should have the tagline "When the circle of trust breaks..." as Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman all standing in a circle looking solemnly at the half eaten donut.

lol. I'd read that!!

but it's obvious........Aquaman ate it...........:o

It was recently announced that there was going to be a line-wide crossover in late 2013 whether this trinity war or what trinity war leads to however is still unkown what do you guys think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"