Rectify on Sundance

Marz69

Sidekick
Reaction score
I looked and didn't see a thread for this. I can't be the only one here watching this show. The first couple of seasons are on Netflix for those who want to give it a try

Daniel Holden must put his life back together after serving 19 years on Georgia's Death Row before DNA evidence calls his conviction into question.

It's a drama that focuses on Daniel's life and how he copes with freedom and how it affects the people around him, particularly his family. And there are those who feel he should be back in prison. It begins with his release from prison.

No thread for this here? What the hell? Anyway, season 3 finale is fantastic. Such grace and intelligence in this show, unlike anything else on TV.

I watched the first two seasons as they aired. Can't wait to binge watch the third.

I loved the S3 finale too. What's funny is that I didn't realize it was the finale until the next episode didn't air. 6 episodes is so short :csad:

There are so many layers & emotional complexity to the show. It's so well written

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"