Red Vs Blue!!!!!!!!!

KingOfDreams said:
It's Rooster Teeth's third project. There's a tab at the top of the page on the site that links to it.

OH ......I've seen that tab I just never clicked on it. I'll have to watch those tomorrow when I get the chance. But if I know RT it will get better with time.

Star Jones is a lawyer, but she gets out of breath when she talks because her fat rubs up against her lungs.

Man-Thing said:
Star Jones is a lawyer, but she gets out of breath when she talks because her fat rubs up against her lungs.

Are you in the right thread :mad:

big RvB fan. I've actually met all of those guys(before they sold out and went all hollywood and ****. 'Cept for Gus).

The best way to get somebody into RvB is not to start them with the series, but with a PSA. Real Life vs The Internet and the Thanksgiving one would be best

Elijya said:
big RvB fan. I've actually met all of those guys(before they sold out and went all hollywood and ****. 'Cept for Gus).

The best way to get somebody into RvB is not to start them with the series, but with a PSA. Real Life vs The Internet and the Thanksgiving one would be best

0.0 dude you met them................awesomness!!!!!!!! If you would like to share your encounters with them then please do tell :)

::shrug:: A few years ago after the first season wrapped and they were starting to become a hit, they had their first public appearence at the Lincoln Center in NYC where they screened the whole first season and premeired the first episode of season two. Friend and I bought tickets online and drove up. Turns out it was a smallish theatre, only sat a hundred or so people, and alot showed up without buying tickets in advance, so they couldn't get in. In any case, it was the whole crew's first time meeting fans, so they were still a bit star struck themselves and were pretty down to earth. Chit chatted with Bernie for a little while before it screened. Everybody was real cool.

saw em again when they set up at the San Diego Comiccon last year, but their booth was swamped, and they were selling lots of merchandise. Chatted with Gus out on the floor for a little while.

That's about it, really. They're cool guys.

Coolness. I wish I could go to conventions and such but sadly I cannot :( Sounds like tons o' fun. :)

great little show, i watched all of season 1 and 2 but nothing since :(

Sava said:
great little show, i watched all of season 1 and 2 but nothing since :(

:eek: You're missin out on all the fun! Caboose got stupider in season 3 :D great stuff

Tsunulia said:
:eek: You're missin out on all the fun! Caboose got stupider in season 3 :D great stuff
is there a place i could go and see season 3?

the rvb site has a rolling archive that changes each week. I'm not sure if there are sites that have the entire archive at one time, but season 4 is all up on the site. The link is on the first post if you need it.

It started funny but got very old very quickly.

Elijya said:

I think they're from Austin. But I'm not sure.

I love RvB. I think I've seen every episode so far. And I enjoy it even though I've never played Halo before.

DBM said:
I love RvB. I think I've seen every episode so far. And I enjoy it even though I've never played Halo before.

WOOOHAAAAAAAA!!!! :D More fans !!!! Welcome DBM!:D We got a couple others on this thread who know what's going on so if you guys want to talk about anything that has to do with roosterteeth go right ahead :D

DBM said:

You've never played? Try playing multiplayer w/ 15 people at your buddy's place for an entire weekend w/ only brews and a few snacks. . .

well, that was for the first one. Ever since the 2nd, why bother leaving your place? If you like FPS's, you'd probably enjoy it.

Thanks of the thread suny, I'd forgotten about this show, and I hadn't seen any for awhile.:up:

Alpha and Omega said:
Thanks of the thread suny, I'd forgotten about this show, and I hadn't seen any for awhile.:up:

You're Welcome :)

"Time.......line? Time isn't made out of lines..........................It's made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"
- Caboose

:eek: The RvB season 4 finale is upon us!!!!!!!! :eek:

You know, I REALLY hate Red Vs. Blue. Not just a little bit, a LOT. A friend of mine had it on DVD and popped it in for me to watch for a nerve racking 15 minutes or so. What garbage!

It's like if you took a Tarantino film, made the characters even more talkative, and took away all of the cinematography that would make it slightly watchable. What the F@#!

you may have been watching some of the first season where things were moving a little slow, but the more recent stuff I find friggin halarious :D

Not to mention the jokes are decidedly targeted at 15 year-olds.

Magic_8Ball said:
Not to mention the jokes are decidedly targeted at 15 year-olds.

Um they don't really tell jokes.....................it's more like random stupidity:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"