RESCUE ME: Season 5 - 22 consecutive weeks

another subpar episode again.
Kill of Janet and Shelia because the way theyre written is so crappy

Last edited:
another subpar episode again.
Kill of Janet and Shelia because the way their written is so crappy

Seriously. If two characters are set to die at season's end. I hope it's these two.

This season has been an improvement over the last season and a half (not saying a lot IMO), but there's really been a lot of missed potential here. There's too much disjointed **** convoluting what could have been a dynamic slate of eps. I don't even care about most of the arcs. The best thing has been the camaraderie of the guys in the house and the **** that they give each other. Other than that, it's like the show has no direction ...that doesn't seem to revolve around Tommy's wee wee.

IT sucks because so many shows I like have all gone down the road of no direction and being subpar

yes im pretty much done with Sheila and Janet, Janet for much longer, this season need alot less of them and alot more of Michael J Fox.

Anyone have any ideas as to who will die at the end of the season? Apparently one or two main characters are getting the axe...

We got one down.

She wasn't a major player in the show though. So we could be see another one. The preview for next week does show a guy ...

holding the bar up with a gun. If he takes a shot. God I hope it's Sheila or Janet or both that take the hit.

Last edited:
We got one down.

She wasn't a major player in the show though. So we could be see another one. The preview for next week does show a guy ...

holding the bar up with a gun. If he takes a shot. God I hope it's Sheila or Janet or both that take the hit.

I'm pretty sure the spoiler I provided above is true now.

That guy with the gun was Teddy. Tommy will probably be shot by Teddy at the end of the episode.

I really didn't know what to make of that. Teddy's pretty f'ed in the head. Granted, there are extenuating circumstances, but crikey.

The amount of dysfunctional and emotionally crippled people on this show is staggering. It gives a different spin to the title.

would have been better if someone else in the bar was shot and left to die, i mean they aren't going to kill Tommy, least not yet.

The scene with Kate, Janet & Sheila was hilarious. Especially when those two went outside.

As for Teddy. That's ****ed up. I hope when the series resumes. It continues where we're left off. I don't want it to continue months later with Tommy recovering from wounds. I want to see **** go down. No backflash/story to what happened.

Last edited:
Anyone have the last ten minutes or so on youtube? Some ***hole put the first 4/5 of the show and then just decided not to do a part 5.

Seems like a great way to end the series. Tommy paying for his sins, his family and friends unable to rescue him and the woman in his life in disarray. How are they going to continue the series for another 19 episodes over two years? They saved the show with this season but I don't feel they can go out on a high note in two years. Great wrap up with Lou, now he just needs to find his lady.

Leary called it months ago, Michael J. Fox won the Emmy for Guest Actor in a Drama Series. Hard to argue that.

I like how they're starting the season off. I have a feeling that Uncle Teddy may take his life somewhere down the road. It's seems like he's taking his brother's death the hardest. He may even become an alcoholic again.

Said this back in April. Didn't think he would try to take someone elses life. I thought the season finale was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"