Revamp a B-list rogue for Ultimate Universe

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Here is an idea for a game, revamp a B-list rogue for the Ultimate Universe. Please don't pick a villain that was already intoroduced in the UU.

Here is some ideas I thought of:

Ultimate Trapster:

Instead of a guy with a glue gun, I think ultimate Trapster should be a guy obessed with death traps (think of an Ultimate Marvel version of the Jigsaw Killer) . Either he can he a merc who specailizes in using traps to extract information from his victims or he is just a sadist with a lot of time and money on his hands. Unlike the 616 Trapster, who is prone to fits of anger and easily loses control, the Ultimate version of Peter Petruski is very much in control, almost always calm and cool. He doesn't wear a costume, perfering a business suit or perhaps jeans, jacket and plan shirt. Petruski enjoys the sense of control he has over his victims, he can even enjoy a glass of wine while tormenting his vicitms.

Ultimate Egghead:

Dr. Elihas Starr, was once of the top scientists at SHIELD, however, soon he was displaced by Hank Pym and Bruce Banner. He also got very little respect at work, with the other staff nick naming him "Egghead" because of his bookish nature and bald head (his head isn't shaped like a egg in the Ultimate Universe). Tired of the lack of respect he got at SHIELD, Dr. Starr decided to sell SHIELD secrets to the highest bidder, secretly sending out plans for top secret technoloy to any criminal or terrorist, in exchange for a huge sum of money wired into his Swiss bank account.

Yeah. Remember what they did to Omega Red???

As for a Rogue, I'd say Crossbones but I don't want him to die needlessly just to make Cap America look good....

Why does it have to be the Unverse?

Because in theory you can redo a character from scratch, rather than having to retcon a bunch of old stories. look at Crisis changed a lot of the Superman villains or how many characters got revamped in DCUA, for example.

Because in theory you can redo a character from scratch, rather than having to retcon a bunch of old stories. look at Crisis changed a lot of the Superman villains or how many characters got revamped in DCUA, for example.

A retcon isn't the only way to change a character. You can actually, you know, tell organic stories that build off what came before.

A retcon isn't the only way to change a character. You can actually, you know, tell organic stories that build off what came before.

Fine, revamp any B-list in 616 universe or otherwise, I don't care.

Brock Rumlow was a Green Beret in the covert 'Crossbones' unit deployed in Laos to break the seemingly free PAVN supply lines between the two countries. Under the command of one 'Dum-Dum' Dugan, Rumlow and the other "Crossbones" stumbled upon an Opium field worked on by Laotian and Vietnamese slaves. Told that these fields were a main source of capital for the Communists, the Unit was ordered to dismantle the operation and successfully captured or killed the ringleaders of the organization. A good soldier with a firm sense of duty, Rumlow was later seen as a threat by more ambitious members of the Crossbones unit who intended to take over the Heroin operation they were supposed to dismantle. Dugan later arranged for an "accident" for Rumlow, tampering with Rumlow's G3 rifle causing a blowback in a minor shootout. Leaving him for dead, Rumlow was recovered by VC soldiers. Awakening from a long coma in a bed in "New" Saigon, Rumlow is greeted by Vietnamese General Văn Tiến Dũng whom informs him that the war is over and America has left Vietnam for good. He also tells Rumlow about the newly formed "Golden Skull" drug organization made up of members of Rumlow's previous unit and offers Rumlow a chance to avenge himself. Feeling betrayed by his comrades and his country as a whole, Rumlow becomes the Vietnamese key Enforcer in the Golden Triangle. Killing off every member of his treacheros unit (save Dugan), Rumlow names renames himself 'Crossbones', now a hitman for hire with strong ties to the Vietnamese government.

Fine, revamp any B-list in 616 universe or otherwise, I don't care.

I'd revamp the Rhino. Not in design or powers, but in character. I'd like to see some motivation behind a criminal, besides money.

I'd revamp the Rhino. Not in design or powers, but in character. I'd like to see some motivation behind a criminal, besides money.

616 Rhino, he alredy has a motive: his motive is that he is a poor immigrant and he sends back money to his poor family in Russia, so he already has a motive, its just a lot of writers don't touch upon it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"